Dog killed after teenager was caught ...

Dog killed after teenager was caught having SEX with it

There are 13 comments on the Mirror.co.uk story from Aug 14, 2014, titled Dog killed after teenager was caught having SEX with it. In it, Mirror.co.uk reports that:

The 19-year-old, named only as Osagiator, was seen carrying the dog to a construction site where it is alleged the incident happened Named only as Osagiator, the 19-year-old is reported to have taken the dog to a construction site where he was spotted by an onlooker.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Mirror.co.uk.

“Ante Omnia Armari”

Since: Nov 07

"You get back what you give"

#1 Aug 14, 2014
Well ya, geez... the dog was soliciting the,'ahem', young man... "Come on boy, looky here", dog holds up box of dog biscuits. "You know you want to, don't you? Come on then, over here, then you can eat afterwards.'' The dog wags his tail and smiles with it's eyes. The boy scoops up the dog and they set off........

What??! It could of happened, right? Damned dogs are always seeking attention..........holy crapola, bonks head on keyboard many times]

(This World needs a MAJOR enema!!)
Boner

Hanover Park, IL

#2 Aug 14, 2014
Wonder if he did it doggy style.
Manny Toba

Huntington, NY

#3 Aug 14, 2014
Did this happen in Edmonton?

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Formerly From Kenya

#4 Aug 14, 2014
19 year old Nigerian boys prefer lap dogs...their women find it disrespectful being called Ol Yeller !
Wrong One

Champaign, IL

#7 Aug 14, 2014
I'm just sick to my stomach but wait wasn't the wrong one killed?
Rico

Great Neck, NY

#8 Aug 14, 2014
It is the dog's own fault, wearing that little poodle skirt and acting all flirtatiously. The townspeople were afraid that their other young men would not be able to control themselves with that kind of a sultry temptress in their midst.
Kermudgeon

Buffalo, NY

#9 Aug 14, 2014
I've done a lot of dogs. Shit, after 12 beers even dogs look like beauty queens.

Level 7

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#10 Aug 15, 2014
justaguess wrote:
19 year old Nigerian boys prefer lap dogs...their women find it disrespectful being called Ol Yeller !
Don't be dragging old yeller into this!! Feller!!!
:)
Marley Queen

Huntington, NY

#11 Aug 15, 2014
Kermudgeon wrote:
I've done a lot of dogs. Shit, after 12 beers even dogs look like beauty queens.
Thanks honey!!!
Instigator

Charlestown, IN

#12 Aug 15, 2014
Marley Queen wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks honey!!!
LOL... you've hurt yourself, Marley...

But in a humorous way.
Ben Dover

Orlando, FL

#13 Aug 15, 2014
Why can't he stick to goats and sheep like we normal perverts do?

Spotted Girl

“The Spotted Girl News Network”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Spotted World

#14 Aug 15, 2014
"As a result of the perceived shame brought on the community, the dog has been killed."

Wait, killing the dog over this is what will shame the community.
Clear Phart

Buffalo, NY

#15 Feb 5, 2017
Evil human pharts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Alien Sex is better 2 min andet1987 4
What Could Be Crossed? 5 min andet1987 69
Why Do White People Start Stuff They Canít Fini... 13 min Chilli J 45
News Beautiful, deadly creatures wash ashore in Engl... 18 min Pope Closet Emeritus 2
News REVEALED: The number of people who would romp w... 25 min Pope Closet Emeritus 8
News FAA looking after pilot drops turkeys on Arkans... 26 min Pope Closet Emeritus 23
5 Letter Word, Change 1 Letter (Oct '15) 27 min -Papa-Smurf- 8,715
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 28 min LIM 28,854
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 57 min Ricky F 224,370
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 6 hr Boinkface 6,421
More from around the web