Accused drunk Tucson cop fired after pointing gun at store clerk

Jul 17, 2013 Full story: 12NewsNow.Com 27

A 23-year-old Tucson Police officer is out of a job and facing serious charges. Kyle James McCartin was arrested and charged with aggravated assault after he pointed a gun at a convenience store clerk Tuesday.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“They killed kenny”

Level 2

Since: Dec 07

Where?

#1 Jul 17, 2013
Our law enforcement From the highest to local they are out of control, we got to do something!!!

Level 8

Since: Jul 07

Vancouver, Canada

#2 Jul 18, 2013
Some cops are just licensed thugs.
Parden Pard

Bath, PA

#3 Jul 18, 2013
Tug on this,,,!

“hellshade”

Level 5

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#4 Jul 18, 2013
if he had killed the clerk he would have gotten a few week paid vacation and been reinstated right after. that's usually how it works....

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#5 Jul 18, 2013
centereach ny wrote:
if he had killed the clerk he would have gotten a few week paid vacation and been reinstated right after. that's usually how it works....
are you sure you know what you are talking about

Level 7

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#6 Jul 18, 2013
Thank God he didn't hurt or kill anyone with his gun. I am also glad they took him off the streets. I know they are required to do mental screening for theses guys before they are hired. Sometimes a bad one slips through anyway.

“Forehead wrinkle”

Since: Dec 10

Homefries

#7 Jul 18, 2013
Law inforcement officers are just like regular people in society. You are going to have good and moral officers, you will also have crappy egotistical immoral ones. Don't paint them all with one brush. The trick is to weed out the crappy ones.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#8 Jul 18, 2013
I LMAO everytime some crazed, mentally disturbed cop goes off on someone and then everybody yells, "Who needs police, just arm the citizens - that's all we need!!!"

Oh yeah - just like Tombstone.

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#9 Jul 18, 2013
lim is up and about .... but I asked
centereach ny you really don't mind do ya

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#10 Jul 18, 2013
somebody should stick that gun up his nose, that'll sober him up real quick..

lol

what an azz

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#11 Jul 18, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
I LMAO everytime some crazed, mentally disturbed cop goes off on someone and then everybody yells, "Who needs police, just arm the citizens - that's all we need!!!"
Oh yeah - just like Tombstone.
we already got that in Philly.
lol

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Since: Aug 07

Orion's Belt

#12 Jul 18, 2013
Help! I'm the fallen law, and I can't get up!

“Proud White Woman for life!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Spotted World

#13 Jul 18, 2013
DILF wrote:
Law inforcement officers are just like regular people in society. You are going to have good and moral officers, you will also have crappy egotistical immoral ones. Don't paint them all with one brush. The trick is to weed out the crappy ones.
And I thought some chief just sits on a toilet and pins a badge on what comes out. Find me a good officer and I might even pay to exhume them.

Are there really any good officers? For one to go bad, all the others have to let it happen, making them just as culpable. So maybe guilt by association is fair.

Then again, maybe something is to be said in favor of police corruption. If it didn't exist, we wouldn't have all the good cop shows and movies. The NYPD and LAPD have been infamous for a number of things, and that is what most of the cop shows are about. As for movies, Robocop and The Godfather are on the list.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#15 Jul 19, 2013
Spotted Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
And I thought some chief just sits on a toilet and pins a badge on what comes out. Find me a good officer and I might even pay to exhume them.
Are there really any good officers? For one to go bad, all the others have to let it happen, making them just as culpable. So maybe guilt by association is fair.
Then again, maybe something is to be said in favor of police corruption. If it didn't exist, we wouldn't have all the good cop shows and movies. The NYPD and LAPD have been infamous for a number of things, and that is what most of the cop shows are about. As for movies, Robocop and The Godfather are on the list.
Never been to LA, huh? How about Compton? Maybe Queens? Spend some time in the Bronx.

The police patrol the streets in these neighborhoods 24-7-365. Just like there are 30% of the total population of the US that would just as soon see you die in the gutter - there will always be a certain percentage of cops that will turn bad - it's a statistical given.

You watch too much TV - real life isn't anywhere near the "realism" that a movie may project. It's kind of hypocritical of anyone to generalize about all cops as crooked when the first thing they do when they're in dire straights is call 9-1-1.

Not all cops are bad - even in LA, New York, Chicago, etc. If the job were that easy, you may even give it a shot - no pun intended.

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#16 Jul 19, 2013
Rotor wrote:
Our law enforcement From the highest to local they are out of control, we got to do something!!!
I agree, Eric Holder has got to go.

“Proud White Woman for life!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Spotted World

#17 Jul 19, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
Never been to LA, huh? How about Compton? Maybe Queens? Spend some time in the Bronx.
The police patrol the streets in these neighborhoods 24-7-365. Just like there are 30% of the total population of the US that would just as soon see you die in the gutter - there will always be a certain percentage of cops that will turn bad - it's a statistical given.
You watch too much TV - real life isn't anywhere near the "realism" that a movie may project. It's kind of hypocritical of anyone to generalize about all cops as crooked when the first thing they do when they're in dire straights is call 9-1-1.
Not all cops are bad - even in LA, New York, Chicago, etc. If the job were that easy, you may even give it a shot - no pun intended.
First, I am too good of a person to go to the filthy neighborhoods you suggest. Maybe you like hanging around such trash. You probably go to those areas to pick up your dates (maybe you prefer St. Christopher Street). People with an excessive loyalty to cops or soldiers often like the uniforms in more than one way if you get my drift.

I don't even own a television, so you can't accuse me of watching too much TV just because I mention some shows in passing. But I bet you have 3-4.

You miss my point and the humor of my post. There is something wrong with someone that makes them want to be a cop to begin with, and they are ALL bad, by principle. I don't call 911 because I don't want the filth we have in my town showing up. I'd rather take my chances with the bad guys, than the good guys who get off on apprehending bad guys and occasionally abusing their authority against the LAC types. Hey, around here, if you flip one off, you will get their attention quicker than if you call them. Why? They only care about their filthy male ego, not others. Luckily, I was born the superior gender of female and therefore have no male ego.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#24 Jul 25, 2013
Spotted Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
First, I am too good of a person to go to the filthy neighborhoods you suggest. Maybe you like hanging around such trash. You probably go to those areas to pick up your dates (maybe you prefer St. Christopher Street). People with an excessive loyalty to cops or soldiers often like the uniforms in more than one way if you get my drift.
I don't even own a television, so you can't accuse me of watching too much TV just because I mention some shows in passing. But I bet you have 3-4.
You miss my point and the humor of my post. There is something wrong with someone that makes them want to be a cop to begin with, and they are ALL bad, by principle. I don't call 911 because I don't want the filth we have in my town showing up. I'd rather take my chances with the bad guys, than the good guys who get off on apprehending bad guys and occasionally abusing their authority against the LAC types. Hey, around here, if you flip one off, you will get their attention quicker than if you call them. Why? They only care about their filthy male ego, not others. Luckily, I was born the superior gender of female and therefore have no male ego.
First of all, I'm sorry for your retardation.

Secondly, there are females cops, a lot of 'em.

Lastly, you are a legend in your own mind.

“Proud White Woman for life!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Spotted World

#25 Jul 25, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all, I'm sorry for your retardation.
Secondly, there are females cops, a lot of 'em.
Lastly, you are a legend in your own mind.
You should feel sorry for "my retardation" since you have it now.

Yes, there are female cops. They are usually lesbians, suffer penis envy, or want to immorally have authority over others. Men were created to be leaders, women were created to nurture and never boss nor control others. The same for soldiers. While it typical for men to have this sick need to control, boss, and murder (sometimes get drunk and rape too), it takes something really disgusting and filthy inside for a woman to even want to do such things. A domineering woman or an abusive man is a complete waste of skin.

You are the one addicted to legends and stuff. I lack that filthy male pride that you have that makes you think everything is a competition. I never once in my life ever considered my worth in the world, nor do I care about such things. I have never thought I was better than others on the intrinsic level, but only better in terms of behavior. A person who never bullied is superior to those who do. When a person chooses to bully the first time, they have chosen to become an inferior person. Everyone starts out equal inside until some start committing trash behaviors like bullying, attacking people who never attacked them first, being sexually loose, being a drunk, etc.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#26 Jul 25, 2013
Spotted Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
You should feel sorry for "my retardation" since you have it now.
Yes, there are female cops. They are usually lesbians, suffer penis envy, or want to immorally have authority over others. Men were created to be leaders, women were created to nurture and never boss nor control others. The same for soldiers. While it typical for men to have this sick need to control, boss, and murder (sometimes get drunk and rape too), it takes something really disgusting and filthy inside for a woman to even want to do such things. A domineering woman or an abusive man is a complete waste of skin.
You are the one addicted to legends and stuff. I lack that filthy male pride that you have that makes you think everything is a competition. I never once in my life ever considered my worth in the world, nor do I care about such things. I have never thought I was better than others on the intrinsic level, but only better in terms of behavior. A person who never bullied is superior to those who do. When a person chooses to bully the first time, they have chosen to become an inferior person. Everyone starts out equal inside until some start committing trash behaviors like bullying, attacking people who never attacked them first, being sexually loose, being a drunk, etc.
Bwahahahahahahahaha!!!

Yeah, most are lesbians. I'd ask you to prove that statement with some actual facts, but since there is no such proof in existence outside of that growth between those slumped shoulders of your's, we'll file that under worthless spittle.

I'm really sorry for your retardation.

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#27 Jul 25, 2013
Female Forces: believe there are five showcased Napierville police none are lezies

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drop 3 Keep 2 }of the words in a sentence{ 2 min Hoosier Hillbilly 7
Only Three Letter Words - Alphabetically (Jul '11) 4 min Hoosier Hillbilly 1,678
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 8 min Mister_ E 6,371
Create "short sentences using the last word" (Aug '12) 9 min Hoosier Hillbilly 7,134
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 10 min anonymous 117,369
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 12 min Mister_ E 147,643
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 14 min Mister_ E 21,357
I Like..... (Mar '14) 5 hr SLY WEST 376
Woman Held in Jail for Weeks Over SpaghettiOs 8 hr NOM s Waffle House 9

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE