Do you boycott Huffingtonpost since i...

Do you boycott Huffingtonpost since it requires Facebook accoount to comment?

Posted in the Weird Forum

Level 1

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#1 Jan 4, 2014
I have. I did not delete my Huffingtonpost account yet.
Do you think AOL has ruined Huffingtonpost's original mission?

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Formerly From Kenya

#2 Jan 4, 2014
two thingy's...one
never think that the dress you wear doesn't have a stain, and two...never and I mean never lite a cigar unless you are under the desk...just sayin'

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#3 Jan 4, 2014
I don't read that rag and have never been on facebook...
Original Mission

Mount Vernon, OH

#4 Jan 4, 2014
Blowing smoke up libtard's asses?
yankhadenuf

Orlando, FL

#5 Jan 5, 2014
Original Mission wrote:
Blowing smoke up libtard's asses?
Thanks for participating with your original comment.
yankhadenuf

Orlando, FL

#6 Jan 5, 2014
I Am Enzo - The Baker wrote:
I don't read that rag and have never been on facebook...
How do you know it's a rag if you never read it? Kudos for never being on Facebook.
yankhadenuf

Orlando, FL

#7 Jan 5, 2014
justaguess wrote:
two thingy's...one
never think that the dress you wear doesn't have a stain, and two...never and I mean never lite a cigar unless you are under the desk...just sayin'
You are an original ;)
Easy 1

Springboro, OH

#8 Jan 5, 2014
yankhadenuf wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know it's a rag if you never read it? Kudos for never being on Facebook.
To know Huff-n-puff is to dislike Huff-n-puff. As for Facebook, how anyone could think that it's a good idea to plaster their personal info all over the internet is beyond me.
Media hype

Bethlehem, PA

#9 Jan 5, 2014
I occasionally go to that site. Some fun stuff there, although I don't see why you have to log into facebook to just post a comment. Since that's the way they want to play, I don't care about making comments.on their site. As for facebook, I kind of regret having ever joined. At first, I thought it was a cool idea to friend and chat with people from my past. There are a number of people I was never all that fond of to begin with, but I friended them anyway thinking that because we're all older now, that people change. Well it's not necessarily so. Some things are better left to the past, and that goes for some of the people I knew. Turns out most of them are just nosy and/or spread gossip.
yankhadenuf

Orlando, FL

#10 Jan 5, 2014
Media hype wrote:
I occasionally go to that site. Some fun stuff there, although I don't see why you have to log into facebook to just post a comment. Since that's the way they want to play, I don't care about making comments.on their site. As for facebook, I kind of regret having ever joined. At first, I thought it was a cool idea to friend and chat with people from my past. There are a number of people I was never all that fond of to begin with, but I friended them anyway thinking that because we're all older now, that people change. Well it's not necessarily so. Some things are better left to the past, and that goes for some of the people I knew. Turns out most of them are just nosy and/or spread gossip.
Thank you for participating, interesting comment :)

“"Trust no one"”

Level 1

Since: Jul 13

Drive it, like you stole it

#11 Jan 5, 2014
When it comes to Facebook, if someone couldn't be bothered to send a letter or make a phone call as well as me doing the same, then I really don't need that person around in my life. Facebook just allows the government to get you to do its dirty work and for fake friends to still be in your life.

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#12 Jan 5, 2014
yankhadenuf wrote:
<quoted text>
Reread me post yank, I didn't say I never read it ...

Since: Jan 07

Location Shown

#13 Jan 5, 2014
I Have 653 Folks on my Fake Facebook Account,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 16 min OneLuckyGal 140,777
BLOG, poetry, abstract thought, fantasy, play w... (Apr '08) 24 min Zani Grey 5,120
motorcycle traveling stories 25 min Sublime1 1,207
2015: "Make a Story/ 6 Words Only: 26 min Hoosier Hillbilly 1,361
God's getting Upset with US!!! 30 min Hoosier Hillbilly 1
Whatcha' doing? (Apr '12) 31 min Sublime1 8,663
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! (Feb '14) 34 min Mechanic 4,772
Answer a question with a question 38 min Mechanic 207
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 1 hr Zani Grey 41,295
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr Satan 165,058
More from around the web