Will Netflix kill the Internet?

There are 2 comments on the Dec 5, 2010, SF Gate story titled Will Netflix kill the Internet?. In it, SF Gate reports that:

By any measure, Netflix is having a really good year. Its subscriber base jumped by 52 percent in the third quarter, and its stock price has doubled since July 1. Analysts and customers are bullish about the Los Gatos company as it moves from a DVD-delivery service to an on-demand entertainment provider and de facto rival to cable TV.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at SF Gate.

David

Woodside, NY

#1 Dec 5, 2010
I heard on CNBC NetFlix is in deep trouble and will decrease half it value of its stock in the next few months ... It was on CNBC Friday Dec 3 ..

If you own the stock Sell it !!!!!!!!!!
me sayz

Osceola, AR

#2 Dec 6, 2010
so you are wanting to pick up some cheap??? what a jerk. netflix stock is one of the better ones. up 261 percent this year. It will go down and it will go up, unless there is some disaster, it will just have normal fluctuations.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Web 2.0 Conference Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Citizen journalism vaguer than web 2.0 (Jul '13) Jul '13 OATH KEEPER 2
News Topix.com is Another Example That Civility Is D... (Mar '10) May '13 Carl Bad 567
What is the best web conferencing software? (Jan '11) Apr '13 David Roger 2
News Topix.net Weblog: LAist interviews Topix (Apr '09) Sep '12 Black Knight X 5
News topixblog: How about More? A lot more More (Apr '11) Apr '11 Designershoes 1
News Watch Google CEO Eric Schmidt show off the 'Nex... (Nov '10) Nov '10 corrective_uncons... 1
News Topix Weblog: How about More? A lot more More (Sep '10) Sep '10 Michelle 41
More from around the web