Topix Weblog: News 2.0 is not Journalism

Topix Weblog: News 2.0 is not Journalism

There are 2 comments on the blog.topix.com story from Jan 27, 2006, titled Topix Weblog: News 2.0 is not Journalism. In it, blog.topix.com reports that:

Om's right. He says that the news 2.0 startups aren't doing journalism. But News 2.0 isn't about journalism.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at blog.topix.com.

air jordan i

Chengdu, China

#1 May 13, 2010
It's possible that the citizens will take over one of these sites and make it habitable.
lilbit

United States

#3 May 13, 2010
air jordan i wrote:
It's possible that the citizens will take over one of these sites and make it habitable.
go back to mars where you belong.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Web 2.0 Conference Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Citizen journalism vaguer than web 2.0 (Jul '13) Jul '13 OATH KEEPER 2
News Topix.com is Another Example That Civility Is D... (Mar '10) May '13 Carl Bad 567
What is the best web conferencing software? (Jan '11) Apr '13 David Roger 2
News Topix.net Weblog: LAist interviews Topix (Apr '09) Sep '12 Black Knight X 5
News topixblog: How about More? A lot more More (Apr '11) Apr '11 Designershoes 1
News Watch Google CEO Eric Schmidt show off the 'Nex... (Nov '10) Nov '10 corrective_uncons... 1
News Topix Weblog: How about More? A lot more More (Sep '10) Sep '10 Michelle 41
More from around the web