Despite Record Cold and Snow, the Bli...

Despite Record Cold and Snow, the Blizzard of Lies on Global Warming Continues

There are 4 comments on the Free Republic story from Jan 23, 2014, titled Despite Record Cold and Snow, the Blizzard of Lies on Global Warming Continues. In it, Free Republic reports that:

How ridiculous does the weather have to get before the alarmists stop trying to scare us with global warming fears? The week after the biggest freeze to hit North America in 20 years, Democrats in Washington began a campaign to demand that news outlets do more stories to scare people into believing global warming is real.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Free Republic.

dont drink the koolaid

Minneapolis, MN

#1 Jan 23, 2014
Science is settled: The fact is Global Warming has stopped
http://www.thegwpf.org/nasa-noaa-confirm-glob...
dont drink the koolaid

Minneapolis, MN

#2 Jan 23, 2014
Just kidding :-)

Since: Apr 08

"the green troll"

#3 Jan 23, 2014
dont drink the koolaid wrote:
Science is settled: The fact is Global Warming has stopped
http://www.thegwpf.org/nasa-noaa-confirm-glob...
"Only someone completely ignorant of time series statistics could make such a claim."

http://www.theguardian.com/environment/planet...

Nah.

Fossil fuel funded liars like the gwpf and brainless morons like koolaid can do it too.
litesong

Everett, WA

#4 Jan 23, 2014
Nine touched toxic topix AGW deniers have no hi skule DEE-plooomaas & the rest have no science, chemistry, astronomy, physics, algebra or pre-calc in their poorly earned hi skule DEE-plooomaas.
The Arctic cold pouring south has been explained many times to touched toxic topix AGW deniers. I like touched toxic topix AGW deniers to remain as stupid as they have chosen to be & I ain't their teacher. But its OK to tell them science, since they don't absorb knowledge.

AGW enhanced warm fronts push hard into the NP region & high Arctic temperatures are common. Those AGW energized warm fronts force cold Arctic fronts south onto Canadian & U.S. regions & can even snow & set low temperature records in Mexico, & Central America or southern China, India, Iran, Iraq, southern Europe, Egypt,
& Africa.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weather Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Michelle Grossman - About NBC 10 News Story - W... (Mar '08) 4 hr Tony G 848
News Higher Arctic Temperatures Likely to Shift Glob... Wed Embarrass NM 1
News First day of spring means free cones at DQ Wed Free phartsc 1
News After weird winter, U.S. forecasters see warm, ... Mar 21 Protoham 1
News 'It's going to be a real mess:' Canada hit by w... (Jan '15) Mar 21 Prez of the Rez S... 3
News Will Phoenix break heat records three days in a... Mar 21 @Real Kelly 2
News Early Weather Predictions Show A Warm Parade Da... Mar 20 lard smith 2
More from around the web