A '1,000 Year' Flood Is Devastating S...

A '1,000 Year' Flood Is Devastating Serbia And Stranding Thousands Of People [PHOTOS]

There are 15 comments on the Silicon Alley Insider story from May 18, 2014, titled A '1,000 Year' Flood Is Devastating Serbia And Stranding Thousands Of People [PHOTOS]. In it, Silicon Alley Insider reports that:

A Serbian army soldier rows a boat as he searches for people to be evacuated in the town of Obrenovac, southwest of Belgrade, May 16, 2014.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Silicon Alley Insider.

srbe na vrbe

Pickering, Canada

#1 May 18, 2014
There's a GOD.....
hahaha - srbe na vrbe

Pickering, Canada

#2 May 18, 2014
Kolubara se povukla, lopovi haraju

http://www.b92.net/video/vesti.php...

“=U=bi, =U=bi, tursku vlahudiju”

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#3 May 18, 2014
To bog da okupa srbe. Izglijeda da srbi i bogu smrdu! Hitler da bih to gamad "okupao" morao ih je odvuc do Jasenovca!!!

Vlasi turski mi guse Balkan sa njihovom usmrdijelom vjerom! Hak puuu na tu genocidnu kultu sto srbin zovije "vjerom"!

=U=
Nenadjebivi_III

Slovenia

#4 May 19, 2014
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/serbia/TE66M...
srbe na vrbe wrote:
There's a GOD.....

“*Look into my eyes*”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#5 May 19, 2014
srbe na vrbe wrote:
There's a GOD.....
God love everybody !
DARDHANIA

Belgrade, Serbia

#6 May 19, 2014
JosMeProsloNije wrote:
To bog da okupa srbe. Izglijeda da srbi i bogu smrdu! Hitler da bih to gamad "okupao" morao ih je odvuc do Jasenovca!!!
Vlasi turski mi guse Balkan sa njihovom usmrdijelom vjerom! Hak puuu na tu genocidnu kultu sto srbin zovije "vjerom"!
=U=
zasto onda trazis Srpsko drzavljanstvo ocajnicki gade bolesni. Da bi dosao ovde nama da smrdis govnaru poturceni jel?
hahaha - srbe na vrbe

Pickering, Canada

#7 May 19, 2014
Not enough dead Serbs. Serbs have been committing genocide for 1000 years.
The guess who

Belgrade, Serbia

#8 May 19, 2014
www.kosovoliberationarmy.com

as we can see, albanian muslims terrorizing Serbs date waay back, and not just Serbs... greeks, fyromians and montenegrins were the victims of sick albanian cause as well

crimes which makes people shiver: albanians cutting off heads of civilians and butchering their bodies for organs.
srbe na vrbe

Pickering, Canada

#9 May 19, 2014
Nationalism and Genocide: The Bosnian War

The Bosnian War was an ethnic conflict that ravaged the former Yugoslavia from 1992-1995. The war was marked by the systematic mass rape and murder of Bosnian Muslims by Serbian nationalists. In order to understand the genocide in Bosnia, however, one must first examine the recent history of the torn Balkan region.

http://borgenproject.org/nationalism-and-geno...
srbe na vrbe

Pickering, Canada

#10 May 19, 2014
Genocide in the 20th Century: Bosnia-Herzegovina 1992-95

In the Republic of Bosnia-Herzegovina, conflict between the three main ethnic groups, the Serbs, Croats, and Muslims, resulted in genocide committed by the Serbs against the Muslims in Bosnia.

http://www.historyplace.com/worldhistory/geno...
Operacija Potkovica

Slovenia

#11 May 19, 2014
hahaha - srbe na vrbe wrote:
Not enough dead Serbs. Serbs have been committing genocide for 1000 years.
only d e ad albanian is good albanian
srbe na vrbe

Pickering, Canada

#12 May 19, 2014
Deniers of Serbia's War Crimes

It is no surprise that the regime of Slobodan Milosevic and its propagandists sought to deny or justify its war crimes against the peoples of Kosovo and Bosnia. It is shameful, however, that various Western commentators who claim to be progressives have repeated these lies and justifications - even after most of them have been disproved. In this absurd spectacle they rationalize the destruction of villages and populations thought to harbor “terrorists”– the very actions that the movements against the wars in Vietnam and Iraq have so vigorously opposed.

http://balkanwitness.glypx.com/articles-denie...
Operacija Potkovica

Slovenia

#13 May 19, 2014
With great pleasure i will hack to 1.000.000.000.000 pieces albanian animal ISP Toronto
srbe na vrbe

Pickering, Canada

#14 May 19, 2014
With great pleasure you can scuk my dcik.
Operacija Potkovica

Slovenia

#15 May 19, 2014
srbe na vrbe wrote:
With great pleasure you can scuk my dcik.
Too bad for you albanian animal but i am not gay

With great pleasure i can impaled you alive or slith your throath

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weather Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Columbus sets record for 60-degree days in Janu... 6 hr Pam 4
News They're more than a BUMP IN THE ROAD (Mar '09) 6 hr oilleakingjunk 25
News Business Highlights 7 hr Thomas 4
News This February shaping up to be top-5 warmest at... Tue Long Island Liberal 3
News The Latest: Evacuation order remains after leve... Tue Grandmother Bee 1
News Powerful storm enters California and brings ris... Tue Now_What- 5
News 5 Oroville Dam workers fired after posting pict... Tue Nyb 3
More from around the web