Romney's Global Warming Joke Should Haunt Him

Nov 5, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Switched

When Gov. Romney gave his acceptance speech at the Republican convention he quipped that President Obama wants to slow the rise of the oceans, by contrast he wanted to help American families.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of48
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Nov 5, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Agreed. What a guy!
3OHA

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Nov 5, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

2

What a bunch of fear-mongering lunatics! According to the Leftists arguing in the 70s about how they'd keep the political momentum they accomplished with cowardly, false perceptions of SE Asia, the idea was environmentalism. They amped that by producing a two tome treasure chest of misapplied data in which they ushered in the age of fear by claiming coastal cities would be underwater by 2000, twelve years ago. Now, they've started another cycle of fear-mongering, when the oceans still haven't risen, nor has desertification accelerated. Timing this fear mongering with the sun cycle, where sunspots will decrease to nothing, will serve them right.
PHD

Terrell, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Nov 5, 2012
 
Get ready more of the same to come.
August

Belleview, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Nov 5, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

And how has Obama giving billions to 'green energy' companies who promptly bankrupted helped reduce the supposed global warming? What a joke! They know Obama is going down and are throwing everything they can think of to try and stop his defeat.
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Nov 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

August wrote:
And how has Obama giving billions to 'green energy' companies who promptly bankrupted helped reduce the supposed global warming? What a joke! They know Obama is going down and are throwing everything they can think of to try and stop his defeat.
What's wrong with you, August?

This thread is about how Romney is: BAD.
imaginaryfriend

Garden City, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Nov 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Hell, I'm hoping it drowns Willard. Mother Nature would have the last laugh on him and queen Annie!
PHD

Terrell, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Nov 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

imaginaryfriend wrote:
Hell, I'm hoping it drowns Willard. Mother Nature would have the last laugh on him and queen Annie!
So how is the weather in Westland? Have you seen Big Bird there? Maybe he's running around in Garden City perhaps Livonia.
August

Belleview, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Nov 5, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>What's wrong with you, August?
This thread is about how Romney is: BAD.
Global warming is a joke.
Romney may be bad but Obama has proven that he is worse.
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Nov 5, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

August wrote:
<quoted text>
Global warming is a joke.
Romney may be bad but Obama has proven that he is worse.
You are a joke.

No logic, no science, no heart. May I call you racist?
August

Belleview, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Nov 5, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>You are a joke.
No logic, no science, no heart. May I call you racist?
People judge others by whatever good or evil is in their own hearts. So by all means, call me a racist. All you're doing is accusing me of that which you are guilty of; which, by the way, is the true mark of a liberal.
PHD

Terrell, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Nov 6, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

August wrote:
<quoted text>
Global warming is a joke.
Romney may be bad but Obama has proven that he is worse.
How about telling all what you know about the Mitt. Please no nonsense from the news media.
Fun Facts

Las Cruces, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Nov 6, 2012
 
August wrote:
<quoted text>
People judge others by whatever good or evil is in their own hearts. So by all means, call me a racist. All you're doing is accusing me of that which you are guilty of; which, by the way, is the true mark of a liberal.
Exactly right. The mud they hurl comes out of their quiver.
Fun Facts

Las Cruces, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Nov 6, 2012
 
PHD wrote:
<quoted text>How about telling all what you know about the Mitt. Please no nonsense from the news media.
He's a capitalist. Capitalism is the best match for our country. Is it without it's downside, no, it's not. No economic model is without a downside.
responder

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Nov 6, 2012
 
'I want to help American families - UNLESS their coastal residences are threatened by bigger or more frequent storms or rises in ocean level, in which case I don't give a s--t.'

Romney is the "joke" here. Do NOT elect this moron.
responder

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Nov 6, 2012
 
3OHA wrote:
What a bunch of fear-mongering lunatics! According to the Leftists arguing in the 70s about how they'd keep the political momentum they accomplished with cowardly, false perceptions of SE Asia, the idea was environmentalism. They amped that by producing a two tome treasure chest of misapplied data in which they ushered in the age of fear by claiming coastal cities would be underwater by 2000, twelve years ago. Now, they've started another cycle of fear-mongering, when the oceans still haven't risen, nor has desertification accelerated. Timing this fear mongering with the sun cycle, where sunspots will decrease to nothing, will serve them right.
You are a nutball liar incapable of the truth. Please, sit down and STFU.
responder

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Nov 6, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

August wrote:
And how has Obama giving billions to 'green energy' companies who promptly bankrupted helped reduce the supposed global warming? What a joke! They know Obama is going down and are throwing everything they can think of to try and stop his defeat.
Three of them went bankrupt. Obama hasn't "given billions" to anyone, he doesn't pass spending bills. And he is going to win re-election.

Three strikes and you're out, chump!:)
responder

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Nov 6, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

August wrote:
<quoted text>
People judge others by whatever good or evil is in their own hearts. So by all means, call me a racist. All you're doing is accusing me of that which you are guilty of; which, by the way, is the true mark of a liberal.
Lemme get this straight - it's OK to call you a racist, but liberals are really the racists? But you're NOT a liberal?

Why can't Righties tell the truth or speak up clearly about what they stand for? DO you stand for anything??
responder

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Nov 6, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Fun Facts wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly right. The mud they hurl comes out of their quiver.
Arrows come out of a quiver...mud comes out of the ground. Just an FYI - you know, some 'fun facts' for you....:)
August

Belleview, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Nov 6, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

responder wrote:
<quoted text>
Lemme get this straight - it's OK to call you a racist, but liberals are really the racists? But you're NOT a liberal?
Why can't Righties tell the truth or speak up clearly about what they stand for? DO you stand for anything??
I'd explain it to you but you wouldn't understand.
Cat74

Mchenry, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Nov 6, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I know all I need to know about Gov. Romney, he isn't Barack Hussein Obama.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of48
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••