UPDATE: Snow closes schools, causes a...

UPDATE: Snow closes schools, causes accidents

There are 16 comments on the GoErie.com story from Nov 17, 2008, titled UPDATE: Snow closes schools, causes accidents. In it, GoErie.com reports that:

A snowman with a message stands near Gannon University's Waldron Center early in the morning on Nov.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at GoErie.com.

mr k comment

Harborcreek, PA

#1 Nov 17, 2008
winter wonderland!
Becky

Warren, OH

#2 Nov 17, 2008
Wow, maybe those motorcycle mamas will take their little scooters out today and wind up in a tree! Nouveau Christmas decorations, lol! How fun!
mary p

Southview, PA

#3 Nov 17, 2008
Becky wrote:
Wow, maybe those motorcycle mamas will take their little scooters out today and wind up in a tree! Nouveau Christmas decorations, lol! How fun!
You never know when to quit, do you, Becky?
drjohn

Saugus, MA

#4 Nov 17, 2008
You must be imagining it.

Global warming is making the oceans rise 200 feet next week! Meredith Veira said so.
Michelangelo

AOL

#5 Nov 17, 2008
becky seems like a hateful miserable drunken wench and now she wants to drink eggnog and ride a cycle?
she must be at least 60 and doesn't seem the scooter type but we'll look for you wench as it has to be an improvement over the twitterings you have posted here. she probably kicks the kids and dogs in the neighborhood for sheer pleasure.
I seen your posting miserable beeetch and you are worse than any of them
Christi

Cleveland, OH

#6 Nov 17, 2008
I'm not quite sure where the journalist is living but I have way more than 5 inches of snow!!!!!!
Becky

Warren, OH

#7 Nov 17, 2008
Michelangelo wrote:
becky seems like a hateful miserable drunken wench and now she wants to drink eggnog and ride a cycle?
she must be at least 60 and doesn't seem the scooter type but we'll look for you wench as it has to be an improvement over the twitterings you have posted here. she probably kicks the kids and dogs in the neighborhood for sheer pleasure.
I seen your posting miserable beeetch and you are worse than any of them
Whaaaat??? I HATE eggnog -- makes me GAG. And what are you so fired up about, "Michelangelo," lol?
Christi

Cleveland, OH

#8 Nov 17, 2008
Not from Twinsburg.........Not quite sure why it says that......From Erie, PA
Christi wrote:
I'm not quite sure where the journalist is living but I have way more than 5 inches of snow!!!!!!
Michelangelo

AOL

#9 Nov 17, 2008
you know nothing of history wench, It would seem that I, Michelangelo conceived of the bicycle as early as the 14th century and my drawing shows a remarkable resemblance to the modern day bike hense my interest in cycles of all sorts id10t. It had wheels of similar size and even pedals and a leather "chain", albeit without any apparent means of steering.I have seen your lame postings and you could conceive of nothing but hate and silliness as a common wench.off with her head.
Becky

Warren, OH

#10 Nov 17, 2008
Michelangelo wrote:
you know nothing of history wench, It would seem that I, Michelangelo conceived of the bicycle as early as the 14th century and my drawing shows a remarkable resemblance to the modern day bike hense my interest in cycles of all sorts ****. It had wheels of similar size and even pedals and a leather "chain", albeit without any apparent means of steering.I have seen your lame postings and you could conceive of nothing but hate and silliness as a common wench.off with her head.
Wow ... you're quick on that Wikipedia stuff!!
HAHAHAHA .... HILARIOUS!!!!!
Becky

Warren, OH

#11 Nov 17, 2008
Michelangelo wrote:
you know nothing of history wench, It would seem that I, Michelangelo conceived of the bicycle as early as the 14th century and my drawing shows a remarkable resemblance to the modern day bike hense my interest in cycles of all sorts ****. It had wheels of similar size and even pedals and a leather "chain", albeit without any apparent means of steering.I have seen your lame postings and you could conceive of nothing but hate and silliness as a common wench.off with her head.
Um ..... check above. I made no comment at all about any link to "bicycles."
HAHAHAHAHA .... LOL!
Tooda-loo! Gotta run now!
GIV

Meadville, PA

#12 Nov 17, 2008
How have Routes 5 & 20 not been plowed yet? you would think they would have been the first roads to be plowed.
K Mac

United States

#13 Nov 17, 2008
GIV wrote:
How have Routes 5 & 20 not been plowed yet? you would think they would have been the first roads to be plowed.
Blame PennDOT, not the city. My route was clear all the way in, even my <gasp> SIDE STREET!
Sick of Snow Allready

Akron, OH

#14 Nov 17, 2008
GIV wrote:
PennDot does the highways first, then the State Routes 2nd
Andrea

Warren, OH

#15 Nov 17, 2008
Christi wrote:
Not from Twinsburg.........Not quite sure why it says that......From Erie, PA
<quoted text>
It is probably where you internet signal is routed through. No biggie.
Heatblizzard

Silverton, OR

#16 Sep 15, 2013
Becky wrote:
I'd rather have them up a tree then killing someone by being reckless. At least the tree can take it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weather Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News It'll be a hot weekend 3 hr maybe longer 1
News Drought funds help clean up fire hazard, invasi... Thu Here Is One 1
News Officials fear another costly September flood Sep 1 chucky 8
News Remnants of Erika: South Florida remains under ... Aug 31 Go Blue Forever 1
News Cars get stuck in water after rain in Cape Aug 31 Raylin Sutter 2
News August: silly season or a time for the challeng... Aug 30 Elise Gingerich 1
News Michelle Grossman - About NBC 10 News Story - W... (Mar '08) Aug 30 Mike M 675
More from around the web