Soaking up the rain

Over the years, as Pittsburgh's urban landscape has expanded, roads, buildings and parking lots have taken over natural, rain-absorbing green spaces, creating streambeds of concrete and asphalt that channel stormwater and debris into our overburdened sewer systems. Full Story

“Obama is a Liar, Period!”

Since: Jan 07

Pittsburgh, PA

#1 Mar 9, 2014
Actually there's a reverse trend. As Section 8 tenants destroy housing and they are torn down the "green space increases. The conversion to a third world cities like Detroit is a very good thing for the environment. Ride around my North side and count the number of vacant lots that are now returned to nature and now absorb much rain fall.

The answer here is to continue the Section 8 housing with their Negro occupants and the whole city will return to the natural state in just a couple more generations. God knows the roads have been fast tracked, they are literally falling apart using Democratic/Progressive maintenance methods. And George Bush has been gone for almost 6 years now.
Old Cynic sux

Oakmont, PA

#2 Mar 9, 2014
Wow, azzhat! So little understanding of what demolition leaves behind! Were are all these verdant green spaces of which you speak, old fool? Stony, weed-choked vacant lots are not green spaces, numnutz! And it was the GOP that has stripped federal funding that had allowed for the redevelopment of those vacant lots.

And tell me, since Dubya Dumazz and Darth Cheney have been gone for almost six years, have any of the thousands of American battlefield dead resurrected? Have the tens of thousands with life changing wounds been miraculously be made whole in body and mind? Has the global economy recovered, did the GOP assist in trying to reverse the damage Dubya inflicted to our economy? No, for it IS the Grand Obstructionists Party!

What sad little ignorant, small-minded and bigoted lil' troll you are, old fool!

“Obama is a Liar, Period!”

Since: Jan 07

Pittsburgh, PA

#3 Mar 9, 2014
Old Cynic sux wrote:
Wow, azzhat! So little understanding of what demolition leaves behind! Were are all these verdant green spaces of which you speak, old fool? Stony, weed-choked vacant lots are not green spaces, numnutz! And it was the GOP that has stripped federal funding that had allowed for the redevelopment of those vacant lots.
And tell me, since Dubya Dumazz and Darth Cheney have been gone for almost six years, have any of the thousands of American battlefield dead resurrected? Have the tens of thousands with life changing wounds been miraculously be made whole in body and mind? Has the global economy recovered, did the GOP assist in trying to reverse the damage Dubya inflicted to our economy? No, for it IS the Grand Obstructionists Party!
What sad little ignorant, small-minded and bigoted lil' troll you are, old fool!
As your goddess says, what does it matter? Rspect, the way the Kenyan looks at all of us.
Old Cynic sux

Oakmont, PA

#4 Mar 9, 2014
And Obama is not a Kenyan, for would not even the dimwits of the GOP avail themselves of that fact to remove him from office? Yep, clearly bullchit, bubba! Yet you'd all support Ted Cruz, born in Canada, and so NOT a "natural born citizen" of the US, and ineligible to hold the office. Wow, yer all azzhats, ain't ya?

“Obama is a Liar, Period!”

Since: Jan 07

Pittsburgh, PA

#5 Mar 10, 2014
Old Cynic sux wrote:
And Obama is not a Kenyan, for would not even the dimwits of the GOP avail themselves of that fact to remove him from office? Yep, clearly bullchit, bubba! Yet you'd all support Ted Cruz, born in Canada, and so NOT a "natural born citizen" of the US, and ineligible to hold the office. Wow, yer all azzhats, ain't ya?
Obama is Kenyan just the same as my neighbors are African. The people down the block are Mexican just as Obama is Kenyan. My relatives were Irish, just as Obama is Kenyan. The bull$hit cuts both ways. In fact, I'm more African that my neighbor, my grandfather was born in Africa.
Old Cynic sux

Oakmont, PA

#6 Mar 10, 2014
Bullchit is still bullchit, troll-boy. You are not African because a grandparent was born there; nor is Obama Kenyan because his father was born in Kenya. Did you ever even graduate from HS! old man?

“Obama is a Liar, Period!”

Since: Jan 07

Pittsburgh, PA

#7 Mar 10, 2014
Old Cynic sux wrote:
Bullchit is still bullchit, troll-boy. You are not African because a grandparent was born there; nor is Obama Kenyan because his father was born in Kenya. Did you ever even graduate from HS! old man?
Well now - what are we going to do with all these millions of AFRICAN-AMERICANS? What are they Negroes, or what?

I'm as much of African American as any of them. You are simply bigoted toward us african americans. Now we know why you're so slanted. You do not like us.
Old Cynic sux

Oakmont, PA

#8 Mar 10, 2014
There is a difference between African and African-American, old fool! You'd think the fact TWO words are involved would be a hint, azzhat! Check your own damn post old fool- as everyone else already is- you're trying to back-track, now that yo were caught bloviating like you drug addicted conservative talk radio hack!

“If you put your ear to this,”

Since: May 13

You can hear a conservative

#9 Mar 10, 2014
Old Cynic wrote:
<quoted text>
You do not like us.
Are you likable? Do you like people who don't work, suck off the medicare tit, usurp social security, have no education or offer anything of value, are antiquated and wrong in their beliefs and hate entire populations of humans whom they have never met or know anything about?

You're an idiot waiting to die, living off the younger generation that you've saddled with your catastrophes - the lost wars, unfunded retirements, environmental disasters, used all the fossil fuels, polluted the air, land and water, built the levees in New Orleans and nuclear power plants on the ring of fire. You guys weren't too bright.

Likable? No. You are a liability, and your lack of education means you always have been. You maybe had some shovel-leaner job that you got because you were white and you lived near the facility or your dad got it for you. But as far as intellectual accomplishments go, you aren't even the discussion. When you die, you will neither be missed nor replaced. I personally know dozens of proud, smart black and hispanic Americans that are far too valuable to the world to even acknowledge your existence.

“Obama is a Liar, Period!”

Since: Jan 07

Pittsburgh, PA

#10 Mar 11, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you likable? Do you like people who don't work, suck off the medicare tit, usurp social security, have no education or offer anything of value, are antiquated and wrong in their beliefs and hate entire populations of humans whom they have never met or know anything about?
You're an idiot waiting to die, living off the younger generation that you've saddled with your catastrophes - the lost wars, unfunded retirements, environmental disasters, used all the fossil fuels, polluted the air, land and water, built the levees in New Orleans and nuclear power plants on the ring of fire. You guys weren't too bright.
Likable? No. You are a liability, and your lack of education means you always have been. You maybe had some shovel-leaner job that you got because you were white and you lived near the facility or your dad got it for you. But as far as intellectual accomplishments go, you aren't even the discussion. When you die, you will neither be missed nor replaced. I personally know dozens of proud, smart black and hispanic Americans that are far too valuable to the world to even acknowledge your existence.
So you equate intelligence with education? You equate university degrees with intelligence?

You sir, insult 95% of every great man who has come before us on this planet. You are the worst kind of bigot, an elite bigot of the highest rank.

And as to the thread, an empty lot soaks up more rain than a roof, no matter what or how many enlightened schools of liberal a$$holes that you attended. And section 8 tenants do not take care of the property that they are given. And on Pittsburgh's Northside most of them are Negro.
This is a truth. Something the elite non commonsensical Progressive Liberal will never be able to understand.
Old Cynic sux

Oakmont, PA

#11 Mar 11, 2014
Old Cynic wrote:
<quoted text>
So you equate intelligence with education? You equate university degrees with intelligence?
You sir, insult 95% of every great man who has come before us on this planet.
"95% of every great man?" WTF!? And you can know of great men only for the 6000 years of recorded history. Recorded by way of the written word, which, old fool, makes the passing on of accumulated knowledge- or education, as it is commonly known, azzhat!

Good gawd but you are stupid!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weather Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The BIZARRE reasons why men rape in India 48 min Spotted Girl 1,078
The Fed's next land fight: New Mexico ranchers ... (May '14) 3 hr Notexactly 31
Winter Arrives Sunday, December 21st 5 hr Poor Utican 1
Get furnace checked or face a fine 7 hr silly rabbit 45
Russian ruble extends losses 10 hr Dimitri100 65
Michelle Grossman - About NBC 10 News Story - W... (Mar '08) 15 hr RamapoU 495
Lake Effect Snow and Bitter Cold Air Fri larry 2
More from around the web