The Soul of a Republican

The Soul of a Republican

There are 7 comments on the Daily Kos story from May 13, 2013, titled The Soul of a Republican. In it, Daily Kos reports that:

When you live in Keyport, NJ, you do not think of yourself as white trash. Certainly there are other neighborhoods along the southern shore of Lower New York Bay that have higher poverty rates among the white population.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Kos.

Keys

Monroe, NC

#1 Jun 7, 2013
EricAz your article is trash! Keyport residents who are low income is a small portion. Like every town. Many Keyport residents who's grandparents worked hard,and the generations after them who are still in Keyport are the hardest working people you'll find anywhere. Keyport is proud they work together. Sandy is the perfect example of there Fireman,Police,and Residents, pulling together, Some of the bravest people I know..Your article is the only piece of trash I've seen. Your the real trash Keyport does'nt need.
Mexican 4 life

Wayne, NJ

#2 Jun 7, 2013
Thank God for us we cleanup town from white trash VIVA MEXICO
Keys

Monroe, NC

#3 Jun 7, 2013
Mexico! Please you shit so bad on your own country. Will do anything to come to our towns,not pay taxes. It does'nt matter what race white black Hispanic so many different people work hard. Mexico can't wipe his own ass without any of us. Go back to Mexico! Oh that's right it's trashed Viva Mexico! God please help the Americans from idiots like you. You no clean nothing. You no pay nothing.
Mexican 4 life

Wayne, NJ

#4 Jun 8, 2013
What u mean we pay no taxes. We shop and pay sales tax with money we get from Government . our kids are born here. and we get food stamps sec 8 welfare and free medical too ha ha ha
Keys

Monroe, NC

#5 Jun 9, 2013
Ha Ha ! Good impression of the Mexicans . They got you to make them looking like idiots. Please that's low.
Mexican 4 life

Wayne, NJ

#6 Jun 12, 2013
Hey puto. don't disgrace me ..If it was not for us Mexicans. Jews could not survive.with out us the US stole most of our land and we are here too take it back And know one make us look like idiots GRINGO
Bigfoot

United States

#8 Jun 12, 2013
Mexican 4 life wrote:
Hey puto. don't disgrace me ..If it was not for us Mexicans. Jews could not survive.with out us the US stole most of our land and we are here too take it back And know one make us look like idiots GRINGO
You took Mexico from Spian. Give it back.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weather Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Rainfall warning in effect for Sault and area 4 hr Shoulders need re... 1
News Heavy rain expected for the Sault and area 5 hr Seachmont road gr... 1
News Forest fires and climate change: causes, conseq... Tue Smokey 1
News TRACKING: Flash flood warning issued for Meckle... Tue true 1
News 'Alaskan Bush People' are 'On the Prowl' on Dis... (Feb '15) Sep 26 Dave 56
News Record rain brings river flooding; several Amis... (Mar '11) Sep 26 ??? 4
News Workweek Outlook: Dodgy cold core low ends the ... Sep 26 more polution 1
More from around the web