Emergency food stamps available in S. Indiana

Sep 30, 2008 Full story: WTHI-TV Terre Haute 23

Victims of severe weather this month in three southern Indiana counties may be eligible for emergency food stamps.

Read more
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
nobody

League City, TX

#27 Feb 9, 2009
after all that ....thats the best you can come up with..billy...... So do the girls take food stamps at 6th ave??
curious

Covington, GA

#30 Jul 10, 2013
Can u receive foodstamps after the regular date if ur paperwork takes a while to process or do u have to wait till the following month? Also how do u get emergency foodstamps?

“Licensed Fool”

Since: May 12

Not laughing with you...

#32 Jul 22, 2013
ThereIsNoAz wrote:
<quoted text>
only ignorant people like yourself cuss like a sailor and thats all you do on this forum is talk trash,trash,trash. You think that brown uniform makes you big bad boy.you are such a LOSER
The difference is that the original poster chose to put their problems out on an unmoderated public forum for comment. There is no reason to expect that every comment in response to the original post will be supportive. Some people have very deep and bitter feelings about federal charity program's. I you don't like the commentary then choose some other forum.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weather Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Will Alaska's weird winter be followed by equal... 41 min I have a scientis... 33
News Indiana Gov. Pence signs religious objections bill 46 min lol 1
News Winter sticks around for spring 1 hr American Gentlema... 11
News Blizzard-stricken East digs out amid forecast 2... 2 hr geneliadsouza07 16
News Tropics study brings the thunder 15 hr SpaceBlues 1
News Michelle Grossman - About NBC 10 News Story - W... (Mar '08) 20 hr Donnie B 577
News One earthquake could cut off 70% of California'... 21 hr meanwhile 1
More from around the web