Art Talk: Which is the best single pi...

Art Talk: Which is the best single piano piece ever written?

There are 3 comments on the The Capital Times story from Jan 28, 2008, titled Art Talk: Which is the best single piano piece ever written?. In it, The Capital Times reports that:

The cold weather in Wisconsin of late has kept me indoors a lot, reading some new books and listening to some old music. via The Capital Times

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Capital Times.

United States

#1 Jan 28, 2008
Fur Elise.

It is the most recognizable yet brilliant work ever done. Beethoven and others had much more complicated pieces, much more involved. But the fact that Fur Elise still delivers such a profound message in its own right I think makes it the best of all time.

El Paso, TX

#2 May 28, 2009
Chopin's first and fourth Ballade are one of the most brilliant works I've ever heard.

#3 Apr 26, 2013
I have an amazing talent. I can play fur elise, by ludwig van beethoveen, perfectly. I started practising since I was 8. I'm 19 now, so it has become a conditioned reflex.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weather Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jenna Bush Hager shares heartwarming video of d... 1 hr Ritual Habitual 1
News Illinois Republican who says gays cause tornado... 2 hr Fa-Foxy 32
News Linwood Mobile Home Park Devastated by Tornado (Mar '10) 17 hr Suzz 2
News Area shops prep for Black Friday 18 hr Lost quality 2
News Climate change, shifting habits are steep hurdl... Thu Ritual Habitual 2
News Home sales climb 2% in October (Nov '12) Thu aleslah 28
News Climate Change Is Coming For Your Pumpkin Pie Wed Ritual Habitual 4
More from around the web