Rain, wind, snow continue in Northwest

Nov 30, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WAPT-TV Jackson

A vicious mix of wind, rain and snow that has deluged the Pacific Northwest since Tuesday isn't letting up, and it's spurring the National Weather Service to issue an array of cautionary guidances.

Comments
1 - 12 of 12 Comments Last updated Dec 6, 2012
watsamattau

Aberdeen, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Globel waming fo sur.
McGinty

Davis, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

watsamattau wrote:
Globel waming fo sur.
This storm has actually been pretty warm.Isn't there anything you can do with your time in MS? Do you have to try to start climate change discussions half way across the country?
watsamattau

Aberdeen, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

McGinty wrote:
<quoted text>This storm has actually been pretty warm.Isn't there anything you can do with your time in MS? Do you have to try to start climate change discussions half way across the country?
I was just shucking you.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

McGinty wrote:
<quoted text>This storm has actually been pretty warm.Isn't there anything you can do with your time in MS? Do you have to try to start climate change discussions half way across the country?
I agree and all the Warmist Preachers went south for the winter.
McGinty

Davis, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>I agree and all the Warmist Preachers went south for the winter.
They haven't had to this year.With such unseasonably warm temps in most of the northern parts of the country they can just stay put.

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

McGinty wrote:
<quoted text>They haven't had to this year.With such unseasonably warm temps in most of the northern parts of the country they can just stay put.
But with all their money they collected from the fools, they will go south to some nice resort.
McGinty

Davis, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>But with all their money they collected from the fools, they will go south to some nice resort.
I guess that you are trying to hijack this thread to interject your personal politics.It seems that you can't pass up an opportunity to call other people fools.Nobody here was making the argument that temps have been going up due to acts of mankind so why do you have to jump in with the insults?

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

McGinty wrote:
<quoted text>I guess that you are trying to hijack this thread to interject your personal politics.It seems that you can't pass up an opportunity to call other people fools.Nobody here was making the argument that temps have been going up due to acts of mankind so why do you have to jump in with the insults?
read the first comment fool.

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

McGinty wrote:
<quoted text>I guess that you are trying to hijack this thread to interject your personal politics.It seems that you can't pass up an opportunity to call other people fools.Nobody here was making the argument that temps have been going up due to acts of mankind so why do you have to jump in with the insults?
there is like 9 posts here, I'd sure hate to "hijack" this thread....lol. So what is your argument?
Polecat

Placerville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>read the first comment fool.
The first post was about "globel warming" whatever that is.Nothing about man made global warming.The planet is getting warmer.The cause of this is worthy of debate.Unfortunately some "fools" on here like to act as if it is proof that there is no climate change because they pop their head outside in the morning they find it to be cold out.
Polecat

Placerville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

McGinty wrote:
I think that the local troll is trying to turn this into some kind of debate about whether man is contributing to global warming.

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Polecat wrote:
<quoted text>The first post was about "globel warming" whatever that is.Nothing about man made global warming.The planet is getting warmer.The cause of this is worthy of debate.Unfortunately some "fools" on here like to act as if it is proof that there is no climate change because they pop their head outside in the morning they find it to be cold out.
Through out the history of this earth we occupy today, the climate has changed drastically from one trend to the other. We should be thankful it's warming and not getting colder like they predicted in the 70's. A study by Swiss and German scientists suggests that increasing radiation from the sun is responsible for recent global climate changes. Dr Sami Solanki, the director of the renowned Max Planck Institute for Solar System Research in Gottingen, Germany, who led the research, said: "The Sun has been at its strongest over the past 60 years and may now be affecting global temperatures.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Weather Forum right now

Search the Weather Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Bookmonger: Portland professor connects Cold Wa... 7 hr litesong 2
Flooding closes I-35 north of Dallas as heavy r... 7 hr jane 4
A new city after Katrina (Aug '12) 9 hr katrina randi us 3
Michelle Grossman - About NBC 10 News Story - W... (Mar '08) 9 hr derek jeter 396
China's Xi eyes increased investment in Cuba 18 hr John Grimbaldsun 15
California drought: One water cop patrols all o... 21 hr Save Water 2
Santa Ana winds cause little damage throughout ... (Oct '13) Thu Fhandler 3
•••
•••