Fireworks Safety 101 - Regional News ...

Fireworks Safety 101 - Regional News - Berks Story - WFMZ Allentown

There are 6 comments on the WFMZ story from Jul 1, 2010, titled Fireworks Safety 101 - Regional News - Berks Story - WFMZ Allentown. In it, WFMZ reports that:

For the 4th of July, many are preparing to look up into the night sky, and watch the fireworks work their magic.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WFMZ.

play by the rules

Norristown, PA

#1 Jul 2, 2010
I have always known fireworks were legal to sell but not legal to set off. Before you buy, see what the retailer says. You may need to find out more.

Since: Jun 07

Allentown Pa

#2 Jul 2, 2010
play by the rules wrote:
I have always known fireworks were legal to sell but not legal to set off. Before you buy, see what the retailer says. You may need to find out more.
The basic rule of thumb in PA is, if it doesn't blow up or shoot into the air, it's OK.
pa rural

Allentown, PA

#3 Jul 2, 2010
with the current waether conditions and dry brush fireworks are a brushfire waiting to happen- there should be some warning-
Mr Ocean Dee-Dee Town

Bethlehem, PA

#4 Jul 3, 2010
In Allentown, our Espanol love to set the biggie stuff even though they abhor the U.S. They do this all year long--instant, permanent gratification for Julio and Jezuz.

Thanxx, U.S. leadership.
PREZDENT OBAMA

Hazleton, PA

#5 Jul 3, 2010
Mr Ocean Dee-Dee Town wrote:
In Allentown, our Espanol love to set the biggie stuff even though they abhor the U.S. They do this all year long--instant, permanent gratification for Julio and Jezuz.
Thanxx, U.S. leadership.
youse is nobody in washington dc unless ya got an illegal alien for a butler, maid, and chauffeur.

i is prezdent obama, and i approve of this here message.
ummmmm

Pittston, PA

#6 Dec 31, 2012
pa rural wrote:
with the current waether conditions and dry brush fireworks are a brushfire waiting to happen- there should be some warning-
don't all fireworks explode.........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weather Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Legislators call for NY Rising oversight 1 hr because 3
News Flood damage minimal (Feb '09) 8 hr rural pays 4 urba... 10
News Rain, wind damage Van Wert area 11 hr Thanks 2
News Michelle Grossman - About NBC 10 News Story - W... (Mar '08) 13 hr Cait 635
News A look at competing math on pools versus lawns 14 hr Master planner 2
News New England's epic winter gives way to unusuall... 16 hr goldstone report 3
News Las Vegas ties record high of 104 degrees 17 hr spytheweb 1
More from around the web