Image courtesy of ABC6/FOX28

There are 19 comments on the Jan 3, 2014, WSNY-FM Columbus story titled Image courtesy of ABC6/FOX28. In it, WSNY-FM Columbus reports that:

Bitter cold temperatures and gusty winds followed on the heels of the first winter storm of 2014, which dumped five inches of snow on central Ohio.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WSNY-FM Columbus.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
They cannot kill a Spook

Detroit, MI

#82 Jan 5, 2014
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
WHODATHUNK?
Che, I'm surprised you revealed you have a rubber dolly!
Do you leave your computer LONG enough to.......
ME?
I accept no substitutes!
SQUEAK SQUEAK FOR CHE.
Che is so ugly and nasty it hss to sneak up on a fake dick?

“THE GANG”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#83 Jan 5, 2014
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
Che is so ugly and nasty it hss to sneak up on a fake dick?
OMG
OMG
OMG
You are too funny!
That was hysterical!

Hope all is well, animals cozy and you're warm in the coming storm.
=~}

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#84 Jan 5, 2014
Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
There are stupid posters and there are crude posters, and then there is you; the worst of both types.
And we have the cheerleader for nasty and crude. Has Che provided the cheerleading outfit?

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_mmBw3uzPnJI/ScFUVm4...

“THE GANG”

Location hidden

#85 Jan 5, 2014
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
And we have the cheerleader for nasty and crude. Has Che provided the cheerleading outfit?
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_mmBw3uzPnJI/ScFUVm4...
Thank goodness it's one from the Steelers!
Wow what a cutie pitutie........not!
Lmao
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#86 Jan 5, 2014
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG
OMG
OMG
You are too funny!
That was hysterical!
Hope all is well, animals cozy and you're warm in the coming storm.
=~}
BB

That isn't funny at all. Even if I hated Che...that really is stupid, and juvenile.

woof
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#87 Jan 5, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the first thing you racist KKK crackers do isn't it? You fat ole bald white boys are all the same, you have to make fun of a black women' s grammar.
Grammar doesn't seem to bother you when you be slidin on down to the trailer.
No dude, its not the first thing.

Anyway...I sure do appreciate all of the imitation. Keep it up.

woof

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#88 Jan 5, 2014
rowdy01 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't remember mentioning cooling in my post. Interpret it however it fits into your personal opinion of the facts. Global warming is real.
Of course it is... Without it, Earth would be a cold dark rock on one side and a blazing inferno on the other, incapable of supporting life as we know it. Like the moon but bigger.

“THE GANG”

Location hidden

#89 Jan 6, 2014
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
BB
That isn't funny at all. Even if I hated Che...that really is stupid, and juvenile.
woof
I guess you told me counselor ......will you bill me for that advice?
Lmao

Relax, Duke!
For all the times Che has been so demeaning to me and to all of us, in fact, we wanted to put the shoe on the other foot! Che pouted, and stomped off in a huff!

Geeeeeesh....you lawyers have NO sense of humor, but when you make a funny and messing with someone else, it's okay?.......NOT!
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#90 Jan 6, 2014
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you told me counselor ......will you bill me for that advice?
Lmao
Relax, Duke!
For all the times Che has been so demeaning to me and to all of us, in fact, we wanted to put the shoe on the other foot! Che pouted, and stomped off in a huff!
Geeeeeesh....you lawyers have NO sense of humor, but when you make a funny and messing with someone else, it's okay?.......NOT!
Pouted and stomped off in a huff? I thought I was here 24/7? How can I be here all the time and stomp off in a huff at the same time? I don't do the whole inane putting things in your butt and dry vagina schtick. It's about the lowest level of cerebral functioning. It doesn't offend me at all, it just isn't interesting so I don't engage in it. I fully understand why it is interesting to you and your pals though.

“THE GANG”

Location hidden

#91 Jan 7, 2014
d pantz wrote:
<quoted text> the ice caps increasing in size and cooler temps can in no way be a result of man made warming. I did the research and if you do some yourself you will find that ice doesn't form from warming and when temperatures on average are cooler, that doesn't mean they got warmer. A dictionary might help, look up the words "cooling" and "ice".
Found this today.....
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/01/06/cold...

Interesting.....it's over a period of time,collecting data,is how they determine their predictions.
Stay warm.
d pantz

Chicago, IL

#92 Jan 7, 2014
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
BB
woof
this from a grown man who has to steal kiddy's name for me and types "woof" at the end of every post.
d pantz

Chicago, IL

#93 Jan 7, 2014
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
Found this today.....
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/01/06/cold...
Interesting.....it's over a period of time,collecting data,is how they determine their predictions.
Stay warm.
so cooler average temps over the past 10 of 12 years means we have man made global warming? Why because of a few record high temps and one record warm summer (its always gotten warmer in the summer too mr. Trump)? http://www.forbes.com/sites/peterferrara/2013...
I just don't buy it! First we were supposed to watch the ice caps melt this year because of man made warming. Now that it's grown in mass we just accept whatever they say next? After they couldn't have been more wrong about all the devastation it was supposed to bring, just like the crazy 2012 apocalypse theories. Of coarse the only solution for this is to tax the hell out of us and raise fuel prices, even perhaps take our land. Its okay to make obscene profits on fossil fuels though, and massively pollute thousands of gallons of water while doing it. I saw the Mon Santos schill head of the epa on cspan saying she wanted to reach out to all the small communities in the USA to help the world with the global warming crisis. Gee I wonder what that means exactly.

“THE GANG”

Location hidden

#94 Jan 7, 2014
d pantz wrote:
<quoted text> so cooler average temps over the past 10 of 12 years means we have man made global warming? Why because of a few record high temps and one record warm summer (its always gotten warmer in the summer too mr. Trump)? http://www.forbes.com/sites/peterferrara/2013...
I just don't buy it! First we were supposed to watch the ice caps melt this year because of man made warming. Now that it's grown in mass we just accept whatever they say next? After they couldn't have been more wrong about all the devastation it was supposed to bring, just like the crazy 2012 apocalypse theories. Of coarse the only solution for this is to tax the hell out of us and raise fuel prices, even perhaps take our land. Its okay to make obscene profits on fossil fuels though, and massively pollute thousands of gallons of water while doing it. I saw the Mon Santos schill head of the epa on cspan saying she wanted to reach out to all the small communities in the USA to help the world with the global warming crisis. Gee I wonder what that means exactly.
Yes, I am very concerned about chemicals polluting our lakes,streams, and wells.
EPA has not imposed stricter regulations on some fracking procedures. They get away with anything, including winning court cases that people have brought against them. EPA is half and half in bed with the oil industry......
Spook can help us out with this...he's very experienced in the well industry, procedures and laws.
d pantz

Chicago, IL

#95 Jan 7, 2014
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I am very concerned about chemicals polluting our lakes,streams, and wells.
EPA has not imposed stricter regulations on some fracking procedures. They get away with anything, including winning court cases that people have brought against them. EPA is half and half in bed with the oil industry......
Spook can help us out with this...he's very experienced in the well industry, procedures and laws.
not just fracking wells.... https://www.ringoffireradio.com/2013/07/bp-re...
The epa has full blown gay anal sex with the oil industry.
d pantz

Chicago, IL

#96 Jan 7, 2014
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's something from the medieval era....
What do you think,d-pants?
http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/t/story...
Ithink the swiss records couldn't possibly accurately calculate the warming or cooling of the entire globe.
d pantz

Chicago, IL

#97 Jan 7, 2014
rowdy01 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, old school. Jeep GC 4.0 straight six, Ford Explorer 4.0 V six. Champs in the snow. Bought them both new in 2002, keep them tuned up and drive forever,lol.
nice vehicles, rowdy.

“THE GANG”

Location hidden

#98 Jan 7, 2014
d pantz wrote:
<quoted text> not just fracking wells.... https://www.ringoffireradio.com/2013/07/bp-re...
The epa has full blown gay anal sex with the oil industry.
Watch two documentaries:
GASLAND
GASLAND 2
Can either rent or HBO
What an eye opener......

“THE GANG”

Location hidden

#99 Jan 7, 2014
d pantz wrote:
<quoted text> Ithink the swiss records couldn't possibly accurately calculate the warming or cooling of the entire globe.
I think scientists from all over the world are gathering info....
The weather patterns have changed, but they do about every 20 years.
All I know is right now! today! I'm freezing my butt!
Lol

“Paper Or Plastic?”

Since: Nov 11

Albakoikee

#100 Jan 7, 2014
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
I think scientists from all over the world are gathering info....
The weather patterns have changed, but they do about every 20 years.
All I know is right now! today! I'm freezing my butt!
Lol
Temps here are finally on the plus side of zero. I'm happy with that!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weather Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Michelle Grossman - About NBC 10 News Story - W... (Mar '08) 31 min Holotta Wytrache 637
News HMS Prince of Wales Bridge Sets Sail 1 hr James 1
News Despite recent downpours, rainfall down signifi... 2 hr District 1 12
News Correction: California Drought-Water Rates story 8 hr Rastamom 2
News Early morning thunderstorm slams San Antonio area 9 hr Ashleigh 1
News Severe storms could hit area this afternoon 10 hr friend 1
News Antioch Council to consider water rationing rul... 17 hr vigger president 1
More from around the web