Cyprus water plan: peace pipeline or Trojan Horse?

There are 2 comments on the Sacramento Bee Newspaper story from Feb 28, 2014, titled Cyprus water plan: peace pipeline or Trojan Horse?. In it, Sacramento Bee Newspaper reports that:

In this Wednesday, Feb. 5, 2014, a row of iron pipeline segments lie next to a road leading from an under-construction water pumping station in the northern Turkish Cypriot part near Panagra village of ethnically split Cyprus.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sacramento Bee Newspaper.

Nick the Greek

London, UK

#1 Feb 28, 2014
Water contamination - Water deases can kill.

The pipe would need to be monitored 24/7. From source to destination....otherwise the pipe would become an open target for terrorists, trouble-makers, agitators, political-stirrers etc!
Dervish Eroglu

London, UK

#2 Feb 28, 2014
drinking water will go through a purification stage of cleaning by getting rid of all impurities before it is supplied to homes this will be done in Cyprus.
Just like we are doing now with the well waters
steel not happy .government can supple us all with osmosis water purification system filters that you can keep under your kitchen sink
I have one in UK and in TRNC for years about 100. quid each for a good one problem sorted . anything else you are worried of .
tell uncle Dervish Eroglu..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weather Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why Can't Other Plug-In Hybrids Copy Chevy Volt... 7 hr Solarman 26
News The Latest: Mexican president to visit tornado-... 11 hr other storms too 1
News Don't let cars idle unattendeda " police (Nov '09) 11 hr unattended police 8
News 4-Warn Alert Desktop (Jan '10) 12 hr Norman 36
News Flooding 12 hr Billy Ringo 2
News Michelle Grossman - About NBC 10 News Story - W... (Mar '08) Sun Eno Otu 633
News California Doesn't Have A Water SHORTage, It Ha... Sat wild child 1
More from around the web