White House Climate Czar: 'Global war...

White House Climate Czar: 'Global warming causes extreme cold'

There are 2 comments on the NewsTarget.com story from Jan 15, 2014, titled White House Climate Czar: 'Global warming causes extreme cold'. In it, NewsTarget.com reports that:

The recent cold spell that swept through much of the continental U.S. was the result of global warming, a new propaganda video put out by the White House claims.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NewsTarget.com.

Cut n Paste

Minneapolis, MN

#1 Jan 15, 2014
As predicted

“Geologist [I'm Climate Change]”

Since: Mar 07

formerly Nuneaton

#2 Jan 15, 2014
The bizarrely ODD thing is that he is actually right.

Long term the glacial periods of the Pleistocene start out HOT.

Short term,(as in this case) the increase in dynamics of the atmosphere result in increased turbulence with shifting of large air masses. The turbulence however means that the shift lasts a week or so rather than permanently.

NOTE: the gulf stream has been going VERY strong this year as a result of the formation of a polar hood immediately after the permanent (6 month) darkness stage began in the north polar winter. The strong gulf stream has been the cause of the Americas deviation of the Polar hood.
The cold air incidentally has been rather warm when it got over to my side of the pond (~10 deg c) due to heating from gulf stream Atlantic water.

The climate mode remains at mode#3 and as a result this more efficient mode will continue to increase the long term large scale turbulence & cool trhe planet wather more efficiently than the Jason model climate mode#2 which al Gore based a projection around (superseded by a mode change due to global warming ).

Christmas in Australia was basically bloody nice (I think there is a song & dance about it somewhere). The summer temperatures are now near peak down there.

Appears that climate has superseded the bulk of the arguments, we are not in the UN approved climate mode anymore!(nature has acted while the overpaid argue).

Have a nice day: Ag

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weather Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Floodwaters force evacuation at RudyFest 8 min Sad 2
News Summer hasn't skipped Manitoba: Warmer weather ... 2 hr Could a cat bor 2
News Atlanta Flood of 2009 "Worst in Recorded Histor... (Oct '09) 21 hr Puddintits 35
News A car is submerged after heavy rains flooded st... Sat past catching up 1
News Flood damage minimal (Feb '09) Sat Harriston Ont 15
News Michelle Grossman - About NBC 10 News Story - W... (Mar '08) Fri Bobster II 892
News Suspected Shooter, 18, Charged In Minneapolis D... Thu Phyllis Schlafly ... 1
More from around the web