@White=[C] Man asks to be taken to jail

@White=[C] Man asks to be taken to jail

There are 2 comments on the Herald-Citizen story from Mar 4, 2014, titled @White=[C] Man asks to be taken to jail. In it, Herald-Citizen reports that:

According to Officer Brian Long's report, Timothy R. Kelly, of North Hickory Avenue, called the police department yesterday evening "requesting that we take him to jail due to the cold weather."

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Herald-Citizen.

Cookeville, TN

#1 Mar 5, 2014
Maybe he was out of the house due to cruel and unusual punishment by way of bond conditions set by a party other than a judge. I dont know but i did hear his name for one reason or another and i'd guess more than one Kelly exists.
tax dollars

Charlotte, NC

#2 Mar 5, 2014
Gotta love my $ that is spent on my electric bill and tax dollars for this idiot..i gotta work so should everyone else. GET A JOB

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weather Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump apologizes, but also calls crude remarks ... 31 min Lawrence Wolf 930
News Tornado Reported In Jackson (Feb '08) Sat Nutsandbolts 3
News Drought blamed for discolored water at Tennesse... Sat Buford T Justice 4
News Get furnace checked or face a fine (Nov '14) Sat silly rabbit 122
News Road to recovery could test patience of Matthew... Sat Belinda Brown 4
News Michelle Grossman - About NBC 10 News Story - W... (Mar '08) Fri Dooshy 803
News Flood victims face major challenges as early vo... Oct 21 Le Jimbo 2
More from around the web