Tornado hits near St. Louis as storm wallops Midwest

Apr 11, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: USA Today

Strong thunderstorms, high winds and possible tornadoes overnight ripped through sections of Arkansas and eastern Missouri, including a neighborhood in St.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

Was it the tornado or the Highway Patrols total disregard of our privacy and the constitution.

Highway patrol gave feds 'entire list of Missouri concealed weapon permit holders'...

So much for upholding the law and to Protect and Serve.
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

Le Jimbo wrote:
Was it the tornado or the Highway Patrols total disregard of our privacy and the constitution.
Highway patrol gave feds 'entire list of Missouri concealed weapon permit holders'...
So much for upholding the law and to Protect and Serve.
I'm sure they were the first words out of the mouths of teabaggers when the tree went through their gun cabinet.

The only item left on their property boundary.

Poor teabagger.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

Wall Street Government wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure they were the first words out of the mouths of teabaggers when the tree went through their gun cabinet.
The only item left on their property boundary.
Poor teabagger.
Is poor teabagger you street name? I guess if you want to name yourself from your favorite pass time that's your business, but I must say all those hairs sticking out your teeth do look gross.
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Is poor teabagger you street name? I guess if you want to name yourself from your favorite pass time that's your business, but I must say all those hairs sticking out your teeth do look gross.
I was being nice, from now on I will close my reply to your comments STUPID teabagger.

Poor Le Dimbulb.

STUPID teabagger.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I was being nice, from now on I will close my reply to your comments STUPID teabagger.
Poor Le Dimbulb.
STUPID teabagger.
Did posting the truth about you really make you judge me so harshly.........hahahahahahaha h
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Did posting the truth about you really make you judge me so harshly.........hahahahahahaha h
That would be "past" time and if you would to prefer you be addressed as the definition you imply, I won't argue.

STUPID "Homo" teabagger.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
That would be "past" time and if you would to prefer you be addressed as the definition you imply, I won't argue.
STUPID "Homo" teabagger.
Poor pookie, stay out of the kitchen boy, it's hot in there.
Gary

Bellingham, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

God punishes sinful states with tornadoes.
What did Arkansas do, let a minority person
vote?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••