Fiscal cliff: unhappy Republicans attack GOP leadership - US politics live

Jan 2, 2013 Full story: Guardian Unlimited 317

John Boehner's tenure as Speaker said to be under threat as House Republicans spread blame for fiscal cliff debacle Speaker of the House John Boehner entering the House chamber to vote on fiscal cliff legislation last night.

Full Story

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#216 Jan 11, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Already proved you to be a liar, Vince.
Repeating the lie doesn't make it true.
Oh my, more lies, no proof. Come on genius, do you have a doctored COLB too.

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#217 Jan 11, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>From the Jackie Mason Dictionary:
Gofuckahorse - from the Latin Fookum Palominus.
MSNBC host suggests ditching Bible for inauguration oath MSNBC host Lawrence O'Donnell suggested Thursday that the Bible is causing too much hassle at inauguration ceremonies -- and should no longer be used to take the oath of office.

Liberals love evil over good everytime. They don't feel laws are ment for them. Remember their convension. They hate God, They hate the Constitution and if you look at their culture, they hate laws.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#218 Jan 11, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>World English Dictionary
treason (&#712;tri&#720;z &#601; n)
— n
1. violation or betrayal of the allegiance that a person owes his sovereign or his country, esp by attempting to overthrow the government; high treason
2. any treachery or betrayal
[C13: from Old French traïson , from Latin tr&#257;diti&#333; a handing over; see tradition , traditor ]
You loons own this word.
lol! And you idiots live by it!

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#219 Jan 11, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>Oh my, Excuse number 13. Got that proof stuck in your pocket pookie? Let's have a peek.
Dumbo: you are up to around 90,000 excuses.

Don't be so modest!

PS: I can copy & paste as fast as you can & it doesn't matter which alias you chose to use.

Same thing to me.

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#220 Jan 11, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! And you idiots live by it!
You got where you are in this country because of the laws and the constitution. So tell us genius, why are you trying to destroy what made us great for 250 years and replace it with Marxism that has never worked in the history of the world.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#221 Jan 11, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>MSNBC host suggests ditching Bible for inauguration
Gosh...

If only Obama was on insisting that he would use two bibles.

I guess the POTUS has the right to make that decision him/herself.

Kinda runs against your Muslim propaganda, though, eh, Au Dumbo?

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#222 Jan 11, 2013
au contraire wrote:
Liberals love evil over good everytime.
Poor Dumbo: he put all his Kock money on the draft dodger and those 14 swing states...

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#223 Jan 11, 2013
Vance1 wrote:
<quoted text>
“To conquer a nation, first disarm its citizens.” Hitler
NOPE.

Tell everyone how I caught you with your pants down quoting George Mason, Vince, and passing it off as Hitler.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Don't take this wrong, Vince, but you are a stupid moron... but even a stupid moron has to be smart enough to to repost something that has already been crammed up his government mooch collecting azz?

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#224 Jan 11, 2013
Vance1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why did Hitler say "To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them"?
He didn't, dumbazz!

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

How many times do you have to be told to check those quotes before you post them?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!

"I ask, Sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people. To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them."

George Mason
Co-author of the Second Amendment
during Virginia's Convention to Ratify the Constitution, 178
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#225 Jan 11, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>You got where you are in this country because of the laws and the constitution. So tell us genius, why are you trying to destroy what made us great for 250 years and replace it with Marxism that has never worked in the history of the world.
lol! Answer: I'm not. But it's conservative idiots who claim to be protecting the Constitution by wanting to change it.

Seems clear to me who really wants to destroy America.

My personally feeling is if you people really want freedom with little or no restrictions from MY Constitution, Somalia is available!

You people just need to practice that freedom, and 2nd Amendment rights you can create as you see fit there.

Enjoy!

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#226 Jan 11, 2013
Vance1 wrote:
<quoted text>
“To conquer a nation, first disarm its citizens.” Hitler
Sounds just like Obama / Biden doesnt it?
You sound like a horse's ass.

“Liberal Teachers ruin Kids”

Since: Mar 09

Paradise Valley Arizona

#227 Jan 11, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>You sound like a horse's ass.
you sound like a pot smoking corrupted fiat salesman
Oh Wait

“Liberal Teachers ruin Kids”

Since: Mar 09

Paradise Valley Arizona

#228 Jan 11, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
NOPE.
Tell everyone how I caught you with your pants down quoting George Mason, Vince, and passing it off as Hitler.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
Don't take this wrong, Vince, but you are a stupid moron... but even a stupid moron has to be smart enough to to repost something that has already been crammed up his government mooch collecting azz?
Here he was speaking about you

"How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think"
Adolf Hitler

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#229 Jan 11, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>MSNBC host suggests ditching Bible for inauguration oath MSNBC host Lawrence O'Donnell suggested Thursday that the Bible is causing too much hassle at inauguration ceremonies -- and should no longer be used to take the oath of office.
Liberals love evil over good everytime. They don't feel laws are ment for them. Remember their convension. They hate God, They hate the Constitution and if you look at their culture, they hate laws.
So Lawrence O'Donnell is all liberals now? Unlike you, liberals are not programmed, and are free to express their own opinions.
Personally, I don't care if the oath is taken over a bible or Mad Magazine. What matters is the president's actions after the rituals.

As for your all too predictable bullshit about our Constitution, it is more accurate to say I hate your distortions of the Constitution's meanings.

You are a sick buffoon, but all in all, I must say you make maximum use of your single brain cell.

“Liberal Teachers ruin Kids”

Since: Mar 09

Paradise Valley Arizona

#230 Jan 11, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>You sound like a horse's ass.
Like you Hitler was a liberal

"It is not truth that matters, but victory"
Adolf Hitler

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#231 Jan 11, 2013
Vance1 wrote:
<quoted text>
you sound like a pot smoking corrupted fiat salesman
Oh Wait
It's the good stuff too.

“Liberal Teachers ruin Kids”

Since: Mar 09

Paradise Valley Arizona

#232 Jan 11, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
NOPE.
Tell everyone how I caught you with your pants down quoting George Mason, Vince, and passing it off as Hitler.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
Don't take this wrong, Vince, but you are a stupid moron... but even a stupid moron has to be smart enough to to repost something that has already been crammed up his government mooch collecting azz?
HItler handed out Lugers and Mausers to all the Jews, along with 6,000 rounds of ammo each and instructed them to shoot back at the SS and Gestapo that were rounding them all up.

Don't you just love the liberal re-write of history?

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#233 Jan 11, 2013
Vance1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Here he was speaking about you
Vince: How 'bout washing off that Mason quote that you told us was Hitler so I can jam it up your azz again when you stupidly repost it again?

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#234 Jan 11, 2013
Vance1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why did Hitler say "To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them"?
Sounds just like the Obama and his private clown Biden...Hey!!
Bullshit! Hitler never said any such thing. He did say, "Vance is a putz. He's lucky he's not Jewish."

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#235 Jan 11, 2013
Vance1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Like you Hitler was a liberal
Hitler was a right wing fascist, Vince.

In real life.

Of course, you told us he was a left winger and you also told us he said something George Mason told us so you not knowing a damn thing you are talking about doesn't help you out much.

And that is before we laugh and laugh and laugh over the endorsement of Herman Cain.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weather Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Severe storm watch for Greater Toronto Area (Jul '10) 6 min maybe more today 10
Rain Changes To Snow On Sunday 23 min just sayin 18
Blizzard to Impact Atlantic Canada 3 hr Ray 2
Snow blows across a road in Dufferin County on ... 3 hr Ray 1
Russia won't go 'begging' for better relations ... 3 hr simple 3
Obama, Modi cite breakthrough on India civil nu... 10 hr Lesane 6
Analyst: Gasoline prices expected to increase b... 23 hr Here Is One 9
More from around the web