Snow Day! The 6 Worst Winter Storms i...

Snow Day! The 6 Worst Winter Storms in US History

There are 27 comments on the www.shmoop.com story from Feb 19, 2010, titled Snow Day! The 6 Worst Winter Storms in US History. In it, www.shmoop.com reports that:

The Great North American Blizzard of 2010 was a big storm, walloping places like Washington, D.C. with more snow than they had seen in decades.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.shmoop.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“We're all Bozos on this bus”

Since: Jan 07

South Bend, IN

#21 Feb 21, 2010
And the waters around Florida are record cold this year, which has resulted in the deaths of around 10% of the Manatee population (around 1000 dead).

Oh, Al Gore, we NEED some global warming to save this endangered creature from extinction. Please get in your jet and fly arond some more.
Parden pard

Bethlehem, PA

#22 Feb 21, 2010
Arminius wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Baby, I can soap the windows, and we can pretend! Woo hoo! In actuality there was an uptick in births nine months later! Lotsa people thought like YOU! How about some sugar??
UH,,speaking of soaps,,? It's your turn to write the next sentence on that story thingy....( I believe Wonder Woman is hangin around Buffalo somewhere,)....eatin kobasie,,,,lol
Anti Disinformation agent

Sheridan, OR

#23 Aug 25, 2013
corrective_unconscious wrote:
Whether you see snow or grass in a given month tells you absolutely nothing about climate change. It's weather.
And people who try to connect one with the other usually are Birthers who think the earth is 6000 years old or don't "believe in" the Theory of Evolution, i.e., are scientifically illiterate.
Nice try but I spotted you're errors and it's actually quite the opposite. Please try harder next time Mr Disinformation agent but thanks for playing!
I will be kind and give you a prize for you're effort. http://111booksfor2011.files.wordpress.com/20...
*Whispers loudly in other room*
What he doesn't know is that the prize will claim his soul! Mwa ha ha ha ha!

Sheridan, OR

#24 Aug 25, 2013
Uh Clem wrote:
And the waters around Florida are record cold this year, which has resulted in the deaths of around 10% of the Manatee population (around 1000 dead).
Oh, Al Gore, we NEED some global warming to save this endangered creature from extinction. Please get in your jet and fly arond some more.
Actually Please have the whole Democratic convention fly in more jets to stop the extinction.

First Global Warming would cause kids to not know what snow looks like by 2015 and now they are saying it will cause some places to cool. Make up you're minds people! Is it cooling or warming?

Either way the problems are not limited to Earth either.

Sheridan, OR

#25 Aug 25, 2013
Uh Clem wrote:
Why haven't the global warming nutcakes complaining about the huge olymic torch belching fire all week? It's disgraceful.
The electricity bill has got to be enormous! I don't even want to think about the total when all is said and done.

Blue_Eye_Gemini

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#26 Aug 28, 2013
I love winter storms, but we don't get many in the South!
XYZ OPE UR DOORS

United States

#27 Aug 28, 2013
Blue_Eye_Gemini wrote:
I love winter storms, but we don't get many in the South!
You get biggest nice heatwave 100 days . jajaja don'y u few hot. jajajajaha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weather Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Halton Hills mayor Bonette: Thanking volunteers... 22 min elevator excuse eh 7
News Paper mill shuts down early (Aug '08) 13 hr Eddie 57
News Woman and teenage boy from Texas dead after sto... Fri Doug from Ohio 1
News 'Corn sweat' heat domes are becoming more commo... Thu Acolyte 1
News Hundreds of children have been shot so far in 2... Thu bozo 2
News Chicago braces for intense heat wave not seen s... Wed Flash mob warning 1
News Finally -- some cool weather for South Florida (Oct '06) Jul 20 lisa ross 90
More from around the web