Rochester weather: Freezing temps, snow expected this weekend

Nov 22, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Rochester Democrat and Chronicle

Bundle up and get ready as Rochester rapidly descends into winter this weekend. The National Weather Service in Buffalo said Friday would be fairly average with a high of 51 degrees and occasional showers.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 19 of19
DOTTIE

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2013

Judged:

Great now the white drunk drivers can try to blame the icy roads when a trooper asks them how they hit the oak tree or how they drove into the canal.
Marnie

Fairport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2013

Judged:

Troopers normally just drive them home and drop them off. We whites just give them the secret handshake, and all is forgotten. Plus, it doesn't hurt to have the NYSP PBA sticker on your windshield.

“"Trust no one"”

Since: Jul 13

Drive it, like you stole it

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2013

Judged:

DOTTIE wrote:
Great now the white drunk drivers can try to blame the icy roads when a trooper asks them how they hit the oak tree or how they drove into the canal.
Great now black people can have further excuses to walk in the middle of the road and wonder why they get hit.
Marnie

Fairport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2013

Judged:

FTW Yall wrote:
<quoted text>Great now black people can have further excuses to walk in the middle of the road and wonder why they get hit.
Always dressed in dark colored clothing.

Maybe it's time to play the knockout game with them... using vehicles. Just don't hit their women, it will mess up your car.
Sir Hangalot

Jacksonville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2013

Leroy

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2013

Judged:

Marnie wrote:
<quoted text>
Always dressed in dark colored clothing.
Maybe it's time to play the knockout game with them... using vehicles. Just don't hit their women, it will mess up your car.
City speed limit is 30mph and all streets have street lights.
If you still can't see a black person wearing dark clothes in the road, then you shouldn't be driving.
Leroy

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2013

“"Trust no one"”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2013

Judged:

Leroy wrote:
<quoted text>
City speed limit is 30mph and all streets have street lights.
If you still can't see a black person wearing dark clothes in the road, then you shouldn't be driving.
Hey, if you walk in the street at night and get hit, you hold much of the blame.
Get Toe

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Judged:

FTW Yall wrote:
<quoted text>Great now black people can have further excuses to walk in the middle of the road and wonder why they get hit.
one got hitllast night Hudson/Ave. D.
hehehe

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Get Toe wrote:
<quoted text>one got hitllast night Hudson/Ave. D.
Too funny! How appropriate.
Toobad

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Relatives will be cashing his welfare check for foreseeable feature.
RacistFireCrotch BarnFart

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Judged:

Nickbo is just jealous cause he has no legs and can't walk in the streets or anywhere.
But

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

RacistFireCrotchBarnFart wrote:
Nickbo is just jealous cause he has no legs and can't walk in the streets or anywhere.
Unlike your people. Nickbo is smart enough to stay out of the road.
Nickbo is smart enough to know look both ways means right and left.
Nickbo is smart enough to be laughing at your people right now.
Nickbo is..........oh the smart enough list is endless when it comes to your people.
RacistFireCrotch BarnFart

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Judged:

But wrote:
<quoted text>
Unlike your people. Nickbo is smart enough to stay out of the road.
Nickbo is smart enough to know look both ways means right and left.
Nickbo is smart enough to be laughing at your people right now.
Nickbo is..........oh the smart enough list is endless when it comes to your people.
Well obviously he ain't smart enough to keep his legs is he??
Diamond Daisy

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Coldest weather on this day since 1917. I for one agree with Al Gore. All this cold weather if proof of global warming. No denying it.
Ha Ha

Iraq

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Diamond Daisy wrote:
Coldest weather on this day since 1917. I for one agree with Al Gore. All this cold weather if proof of global warming. No denying it.
http://www.marcofolio.net/images/stories/fun/...

“"Trust no one"”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Bring on the cold and snow. We have not had a decent winter in years. Ice fishing, snow shoeing, skiing, winter camping, sledding, ice skating, good God I love the cold, snow, and winter. To hell with summer winter is the best season to be in the outdoors. I love it!!
WarmerByTheLake

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

FTW Yall wrote:
Bring on the cold and snow. We have not had a decent winter in years. Ice fishing, snow shoeing, skiing, winter camping, sledding, ice skating, good God I love the cold, snow, and winter. To hell with summer winter is the best season to be in the outdoors. I love it!!
Hope hunting was productive today. My question though. I live and do most of my traveling in the country, Genesee, Wyoming, Allegahany counties. Sure seems to be far fewer hunters this year.
Whats your thought? I have been paying attention since this was brought up to me and I must agree, far fewer hunters.

“"Trust no one"”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

WarmerByTheLake wrote:
<quoted text>
Hope hunting was productive today. My question though. I live and do most of my traveling in the country, Genesee, Wyoming, Allegahany counties. Sure seems to be far fewer hunters this year.
Whats your thought? I have been paying attention since this was brought up to me and I must agree, far fewer hunters.
Got a Doe!!!! I could not tell you. Most of my is in the North Country. I just started hunting down in the Italy Valley are last year at a friends moms acreage. I was today. When was out in Wayne last the other day I saw a good number of cars and trucks. I have heard a few talks about going to surrounding states to hunt to protest the Safe Act (to keep N.Y. from collecting fees). I don't know how many actually are doing that though. With so many people having a hard time to make ends meet you would think hunting and fishing would be up, but people are kinda lazy these days and rather play X-box then go outside.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 19 of19
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••