Lawmakers in storm-battered N.J. dreading cuts to Sandy aid

Mar 1, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: USA Today

As the nation inched closer to massive federal spending cuts set to take effect Friday, New Jersey lawmakers lamented that the cuts will eliminate about $2.9 billion in aid for victims of Superstorm Sandy.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 31 of31
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Mar 1, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Bluntforce wrote:
<quoted text>LOL!! Plus the rounded scissors wouldn't injure him if he had to RUN and release some illegal alien prisoners.
I see you and au contraire are enjoying a chuckle together. Sorry to interrupt. I'll be back to watch at feeding time.

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Mar 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

TonyT1961 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your not equipped for jack shit!
I'm fully equiped to make you look the fool on a dailey basis.......so what does that say about your lack of ability?

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Mar 2, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Bluntforce wrote:
<quoted text>LOL!! Plus the rounded scissors wouldn't injure him if he had to RUN and release some illegal alien prisoners.
If you rememeber the Topix loons have repeatedly told us that Obama ordered that ICE round up nothing but illegals that are criminals........what does that say to the safety of Americans when they announce they let thousands of them back on the street.........
Florida

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Mar 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>If you rememeber the Topix loons have repeatedly told us that Obama ordered that ICE round up nothing but illegals that are criminals........what does that say to the safety of Americans when they announce they let thousands of them back on the street.........
A deranged rumor goes in your ear Polly Parrot, straight out of your mouth..

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Mar 2, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>If you rememeber the Topix loons have repeatedly told us that Obama ordered that ICE round up nothing but illegals that are criminals..
Funny how the Topix moderators removed all the posts from these loon you need to prove anything you say, Dumbo.

Do you plan- you or your aliases- plan on posting on topic sometime in 2013?

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Mar 2, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

au contraire wrote:
I'm fully equiped to make you look the fool on a dailey basis.....
equiped? dailey? Gosh, Dumbo, no wonder you need to spread your idiocy over several aliases...

Le Jimbo wrote:

"the man that sent him there ill equiped.....Obama."

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Mar 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Bluntforce wrote:
To the regime, Mexico is called Chicago South.
Actually, BlowFace, it isn't.

I know: you are used to making up little stories.

You just aren't very good at it.

Stick to what you know, honey.

PS: Wipe your chin.

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Mar 3, 2013
 
Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
A deranged rumor goes in your ear Polly Parrot, straight out of your mouth..
careful pookie or I'll flush and end you ability to float around doing nothing.

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Mar 3, 2013
 
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how the Topix moderators removed all the posts from these loon you need to prove anything you say, Dumbo.
Do you plan- you or your aliases- plan on posting on topic sometime in 2013?
Do you or your vaccum brained parasites every plan to get off welfare.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
Mar 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

au contraire wrote:
Do you or your vaccum brained parasites every plan to get off welfare.
You and your fellow tea baggers already got the open slots locked up.
serfs up

Daytona Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
Mar 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Mayor Nagin and Governor Blanco are available for advice.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 31 of31
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••