Heavy snow shuts down Massena

Dec 28, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Ogdensburg Courier-Observer/Journal

Most Massena businesses and retailers were closed Thursday, as residents dug out cars, driveways and sidewalks from under 16 inches of snow.

Comments
21 - 33 of 33 Comments Last updated Dec 29, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
AWK

Potsdam, NY

#21 Dec 28, 2012
walker wrote:
This storm did not come as a surprise days before the storm every weather station radio station news channel were telling about it so there was no reason for Massena to be so called SHUT DOWN .....Just lazy over paid DPW workers made the streets of Massena a mess by not plowing till they felt like it ...And by the way WHY dont you DPW workers not wanna clean the sidewalks ? THERE ARE PEOPLE THAT DO STILL WALK
That 16 inches of snow didn't start until after 1am and came down in huge amounts. No town or village up here could have everything cleared up in the time you expect. Grow up... take a breath... and quit your bitching.
Logic

Lake Placid, NY

#22 Dec 28, 2012
Interesting guy wrote:
"Nobody Cares" is a depressed adult who needs therapy and meds....
I like the mall in Massena (cute MILFs) however I don't like driving there. I rather order online than drive miles for stuff.
Trust the MILF factor. Interesting guy always has a good eye for it.
AWK

Potsdam, NY

#23 Dec 28, 2012
nobody cares wrote:
<quoted text>To the idiot who said this is the postsdam forum, this is the ogdensburg forum, go to the top of the page and read. Your right, I don't gor to Massena, why would I. Wow, I wish the burg plowed sidewalks, why don't we?
Nice of you to call that person an idiot... but they are not. I'm viewing this in the Potsdam forum. Guess it is showing up on multiple local strings.
Logic

Lake Placid, NY

#24 Dec 28, 2012
There are people in Potsdam? Really?
cool story bro

Potsdam, NY

#25 Dec 29, 2012
People in Potsdam? Somebody must've told you wrong!
xxx

Ogdensburg, NY

#26 Dec 29, 2012
Nobody cares is a useless troll who can't comprehend anything. How many people tried to explain,but in return gets the troll treatment. Lifeless Loser.
nobody cares

Ogdensburg, NY

#27 Dec 29, 2012
xxx wrote:
Nobody cares is a useless troll who can't comprehend anything. How many people tried to explain,but in return gets the troll treatment. Lifeless Loser.
Again, nobody cares what you have to say.
xxx

Ogdensburg, NY

#28 Dec 29, 2012
Oh but you do....and you know it cupcake.
nobody cares

Ogdensburg, NY

#29 Dec 29, 2012
xxx wrote:
Oh but you do....and you know it cupcake.
cupcake really, why don't you just stick your tounge up my ass, and lick my frosting.
Billybob

Canton, NY

#30 Dec 29, 2012
" nobody cares". I guess that says it all...
Stacy

Massena, NY

#31 Dec 29, 2012
nobody cares wrote:
<quoted text>To the idiot who said this is the postsdam forum, this is the ogdensburg forum, go to the top of the page and read. Your right, I don't gor to Massena, why would I. Wow, I wish the burg plowed sidewalks, why don't we?
The top of my screen says "Potsdam" but thanks for that. I already knew how to check the locations of the forums. BUT, this thread is also on the Potsdam, Massena, and 'burg forums.
Crazy

Massena, NY

#32 Dec 29, 2012
walker wrote:
This storm did not come as a surprise days before the storm every weather station radio station news channel were telling about it so there was no reason for Massena to be so called SHUT DOWN .....Just lazy over paid DPW workers made the streets of Massena a mess by not plowing till they felt like it ...And by the way WHY dont you DPW workers not wanna clean the sidewalks ? THERE ARE PEOPLE THAT DO STILL WALK
You are out of touch with reality buddy!!!
Crazy

Massena, NY

#33 Dec 29, 2012
walker wrote:
<quoted text>
And just what is it I want handed to me ? Clean sidewalks to walk on ?
Unrealistic expectation when we had just got 16 inches of snow!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weather Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Calif. lawmakers ban plastic bags, struggle to ... 2 hr USMail XXXII 1
Ruidoso's summer rains fall short 3 hr Sad 5
Climate change: Rising sea levels pose salt thr... 7 hr bach dang 4
Severe drought is causing the western US to ris... 10 hr SpaceBlues 2
Does Antarctic sea ice growth negate climate ch... 10 hr SpaceBlues 1
Flooding in metro Detroit a call to action on c... 12 hr Meanie 2
Accused school bus driver resigns Fri Old school justice 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••