Teenager accused in Colo. girl's abdu...

Teenager accused in Colo. girl's abduction, death

There are 1 comment on the WTVF Nashville story from Oct 25, 2012, titled Teenager accused in Colo. girl's abduction, death. In it, WTVF Nashville reports that:

A World War II veteran whose effort to vote from his deathbed inspired thousands has died a week after casting his final ballot.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTVF Nashville.

robert

Holyoke, MA

#1 Oct 25, 2012
i would like to say to the ridgeway family. my deepest and sincere condolences ... my prayers have been with you and jessica and law enforcement from the beginning of your ordeal..from morning till night she was on my mind and devoutly in my prayers..you also are as you have been continually in my prayers for your healing and guidance through this horrible time..please know you are not alone in your ordeal and with GODS WILL ,HE WILL HELP GUIDE AND MAKE YOU STRONGER ,i truly know this to be true.jessica is now in the warm loving hands of our father looking down upon us all with her shining eyes she is at peace...he watches, he is there,, and he will guide ...may GOD BLESS YOU ALL AND GIVE YOU STRENGTH TO CARRY YOU THRU

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weather Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Flood Advisory Source: Weather Central 7 hr juicy fat gurl 2
News Flooding concern now centers on Ohio River 8 hr mymymy 1
News Water on the rise: Flooding expected in downtow... Sat ABC321 1
News As a water crisis looms in Cape Town, could it ... Sat xactly 1
News Farmers pray for rain (Jul '11) Sat 3 days next week 6
News Water safety alert issued for next week in Halton Sat perv alert 2 1
News What about everyone else? Flood relief for Plat... Feb 15 gichit 3
More from around the web