Climate report points to changes in L...

Climate report points to changes in Lake Erie

There are 14 comments on the Erie Times News story from May 11, 2014, titled Climate report points to changes in Lake Erie. In it, Erie Times News reports that:

Among the findings listed in the recently released U.S. National Climate Assessment is the increase in temperatures of the Great Lakes, which makes them more hospitable to invasive species and less likely to freeze over during the winter.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Erie Times News.

good times

Sharon, PA

#1 May 11, 2014
I noticed the changes. Just 2 months ago there was record ice on the lake and now there's NONE!!
OMG!!
idiots
Al Gore

Erie, PA

#2 May 11, 2014
See, Obama says I am right. Ha Ha tol ya so.
Eldridge Van Snootigen

Genoa, OH

#3 May 11, 2014
The climate seems to change 4 times year...this article is as disgusting as the paper that printed it
Leech Leary

Oil City, PA

#4 May 11, 2014
Democraps blame their runny bowel movements on climate change. Total tools and purveyors of lies.
Real Tim Leary

United States

#5 May 11, 2014
Nice tto see so many eniromental scientists posting here. Their careful obserations of how warm it was for a week outweigh years of scientific research.
Adam and Eve rode dinosaurs too.
What a bunch of mental midgets.
Jerry

Springfield, NJ

#6 May 11, 2014
If it came to either climate change or god existing, I'm going with climate change.
good times

Sharon, PA

#7 May 11, 2014
Real Tim Leary wrote:
Nice tto see so many eniromental scientists posting here. Their careful obserations of how warm it was for a week outweigh years of scientific research.
Adam and Eve rode dinosaurs too.
What a bunch of mental midgets.
You're a homeless, unemployed loser. In other words, exactly the type of person who swallows this slop like the scum in the bottom of your favorite dumpster.
Eriesponsible

Canton, OH

#8 May 11, 2014
“The impacts of climate change may increase the frequency, scale, and complexity of future missions, including defense support to civil authorities, while at the same time undermining the capacity of our domestic installations to support training activities.”

“Climate change poses another significant challenge for the United States and the world at large. As greenhouse gas emissions increase, sea levels are rising, average global temperatures are increasing, and severe weather patterns are accelerating.”

--- direct quotes from those screaming liberals at the DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE, in their Quadrennial Defense Review

http://www.defense.gov/pubs/2014_Quadrennial_...
Real Tim Leary

United States

#9 May 11, 2014
good times wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a homeless, unemployed loser. In other words, exactly the type of person who swallows this slop like the scum in the bottom of your favorite dumpster.
and you are an uneducated, obnoxius buffoon. Your posts bring great mirth tto the forum!:-)
Real Tim Leary

United States

#10 May 11, 2014
Eriesponsible wrote:
“The impacts of climate change may increase the frequency, scale, and complexity of future missions, including defense support to civil authorities, while at the same time undermining the capacity of our domestic installations to support training activities.”
“Climate change poses another significant challenge for the United States and the world at large. As greenhouse gas emissions increase, sea levels are rising, average global temperatures are increasing, and severe weather patterns are accelerating.”
--- direct quotes from those screaming liberals at the DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE, in their Quadrennial Defense Review
http://www.defense.gov/pubs/2014_Quadrennial_...
Don't confuse them with reality.
Trayvon

Sharon, PA

#11 May 12, 2014
Real Tim Leary wrote:
<quoted text>and you are an uneducated, obnoxius buffoon. Your posts bring great mirth tto the forum!:-)
You didn't dispute the characterization of you.
Why can't you provide for yourself but you believe you can tell us how to run the world?
You're a loser, which is proof you're an idiot.
Would an intelligent person live the way you live? No home, no job, eating out of dumpsters.
Seriously, why should anyone listen to total waste of human skin like you?
Tool Spotter

Oil City, PA

#12 May 12, 2014
Eriesponsible wrote:
“The impacts of climate change may increase the frequency, scale, and complexity of future missions, including defense support to civil authorities, while at the same time undermining the capacity of our domestic installations to support training activities.”
“Climate change poses another significant challenge for the United States and the world at large. As greenhouse gas emissions increase, sea levels are rising, average global temperatures are increasing, and severe weather patterns are accelerating.”
--- direct quotes from those screaming liberals at the DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE, in their Quadrennial Defense Review
http://www.defense.gov/pubs/2014_Quadrennial_...
When is the ast war the fools at the Obammy defense department have won?? FACTS: confusing Liberal crap since the beginning of time.
Tool Spotter

Oil City, PA

#13 May 12, 2014
Jerry wrote:
If it came to either climate change or god existing, I'm going with climate change.
You moronic libtards believe in the tooth fairy also.
Eldridge Van Snootigen

Genoa, OH

#14 May 13, 2014
The entire world is past due fir a major flushing....let the ice melt !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weather Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Excessive heat warning issued as Democratic con... 4 hr fell that BERN 1
News Halton Hills mayor Bonette: Thanking volunteers... 21 hr elevator excuse eh 7
News Paper mill shuts down early (Aug '08) Sat Eddie 57
News Woman and teenage boy from Texas dead after sto... Fri Doug from Ohio 1
News 'Corn sweat' heat domes are becoming more commo... Thu Acolyte 1
News Hundreds of children have been shot so far in 2... Jul 21 bozo 2
News Chicago braces for intense heat wave not seen s... Jul 20 Flash mob warning 1
More from around the web