Global Monsoon Rainfall Has Intensifi...

Global Monsoon Rainfall Has Intensified Natural Climate Swings and Global Warming

There are 3 comments on the Kansas City InfoZine story from Mar 24, 2013, titled Global Monsoon Rainfall Has Intensified Natural Climate Swings and Global Warming. In it, Kansas City InfoZine reports that:

Such predictions, however, are very complex because they require not only pinning down how man made greenhouse gas emissions will impact the monsoons and monsoon rainfall, but also a knowledge of natural long-term climate swings, about which little is known so far.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Kansas City InfoZine.

PHD

Cibolo, TX

#1 Mar 25, 2013
“These natural swings in the climate system must be understood in order to make realistic
"predictions"
of monsoon rainfall and of other climate features in the coming decades,” said Wang.“We must be able to determine the relative contributions of greenhouse-gas emissions and of long-term natural swings to future climate change.”

They really really don't know. To date they only have sceintific science fiction.
litesong

Everett, WA

#2 Mar 26, 2013
fetid feces face flip flopper fiend wrote:
science fiction.......
//////////
litesong wrote:
'fetid feces face flip flopper fiend' can't ask a proper scientific question because it never had science, chemistry, astronomy, physics, algebra or pre-calc in its poorly earned hi skule DEE-plooomaa. Of course,'fetid feces face flip flopper fiend' never had any other science or mathematics training.

At least,'brian_g stumble butt dumpster diver' tried math calculations, tho only a few attempts ended in errors of 1 million TIMES, 1000 TIMES, 3000 TIMES & 73 million TIMES.'fetid feces face flip flopper fiend' has never attempted math calculations, which prove that its proficiency in math is worse than that of 'brian_g stumble butt dumpster diver'.
PHD

Cibolo, TX

#3 Mar 27, 2013
litesong wrote:
fetid feces face flip flopper fiend wrote:
science fiction.......
//////////
litesong wrote:
'fetid feces face flip flopper fiend' can't ask a proper scientific question because it never had science, chemistry, astronomy, physics, algebra or pre-calc in its poorly earned hi skule DEE-plooomaa. Of course,'fetid feces face flip flopper fiend' never had any other science or mathematics training.
At least,'brian_g stumble butt dumpster diver' tried math calculations, tho only a few attempts ended in errors of 1 million TIMES, 1000 TIMES, 3000 TIMES & 73 million TIMES.'fetid feces face flip flopper fiend' has never attempted math calculations, which prove that its proficiency in math is worse than that of 'brian_g stumble butt dumpster diver'.
More and More diarrheas from the "pinheadliteout".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weather Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Get furnace checked or face a fine (Nov '14) Tue weaponX 147
News Petition signed by thousands asks authorities t... Mon Clara 1
News Michelle Grossman - About NBC 10 News Story - W... (Mar '08) Sun Lou 924
News New dams coming to California? A dozen projects... Aug 16 Solarman 1
News Spring rain caused severe sewage overflows in L... Aug 15 InquiringMind 2
News Recycled wastewater to give Los Angeles County ... (Nov '15) Aug 14 Solarman 13
News About those climate denials: You're wrong Aug 13 Patriot AKA Bozo 1
More from around the web