17-year-old Henry County student kill...

17-year-old Henry County student killed in accident

There are 1 comment on the MyFoxAtlanta story from Jan 29, 2014, titled 17-year-old Henry County student killed in accident. In it, MyFoxAtlanta reports that:

A Locust Grove High School student was killed as a result of an accident that happened due to inclement weather conditions.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MyFoxAtlanta.

Nancy

Jonesboro, GA

#1 Jan 31, 2014
I know this is beside the fact now, I thought the driving law prohibits teens from having no more than 4 people in the car, so many kids texting, talking on phone and the new thing now is vining (making videos while driving) No teen should have even been out on the road that day. Bless his heart!!! I have passed many of teen drivers when school lets out bouncing around in the car like they have no care. Police should be on the roads when students are leaving watching as they pull out!!! Such ashame!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weather Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Climate change implicated in France floods 5 hr Into The Night 20
News New York Attempts to Fight Street Homelessness ... 7 hr Ice Man 1
News SJC grants new trial to homeless man in trespas... 14 hr Louie 2
News Global warming made Paris floods far more likel... 18 hr Earthling-1 113
News Get furnace checked or face a fine (Nov '14) 23 hr silly rabbit 95
News Michelle Grossman - About NBC 10 News Story - W... (Mar '08) Mon Jim 776
News The Latest: Obama pledges federal support in fl... Mon WasteWater 10
More from around the web