Boston's St. Pat's parade to feature gay group

Mar 1, 2014 Full story: WTEN-TV Albany

A marriage equality group says Boston's St. Patrick's Day parade is easing its two-decade ban on gay organizations.

Full Story
Milton

Anonymous Proxy

#1 Mar 1, 2014
I'm glad they let the gays march under the condition that they cannot flaunt their deviant lifestyle to the crowd. They have gay pride parades for that.
Cordwainer Trout

Leitchfield, KY

#2 Mar 1, 2014
The more we validate these freaks, the more they will violate additional areas of civilized behavior. It's understandable a cowardly and weak population would kowtow to these freaks with the hope they'd lessen their infections of others with their deathly disease, but it hasn't worked. Wake up people... as soon as we developed drugs allowing them to live longer with their disease, they started their most extreme violations of hygiene and common decency up again. Infection rates have increased. These people don't need to be in parades; they need to be in quarantine and mental hospitals.
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#3 Mar 1, 2014
Cordwainer Trout wrote:
The more we validate these freaks, the more they will violate additional areas of civilized behavior. It's understandable a cowardly and weak population would kowtow to these freaks with the hope they'd lessen their infections of others with their deathly disease, but it hasn't worked. Wake up people... as soon as we developed drugs allowing them to live longer with their disease, they started their most extreme violations of hygiene and common decency up again. Infection rates have increased. These people don't need to be in parades; they need to be in quarantine and mental hospitals.
It would be a lot cheaper if you just rent the W hotel and give us the keys; sugar
lolol

Albuquerque, NM

#4 Mar 1, 2014
gays, irish cops, irish teamsters in the same parade ..... wish I could be there to see it. Maybe they'll put the gay marchers just behind the horse mounted police marchers. Horse apples for all.
Who cares

Mountain View, CA

#6 Mar 2, 2014
lolol wrote:
gays, irish cops, irish teamsters in the same parade ..... wish I could be there to see it. Maybe they'll put the gay marchers just behind the horse mounted police marchers. Horse apples for all.
your comment is as bout as Ruch as pedophile priest keep up the stupid comments

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weather Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
First Concrete Poured At Gnarly New Attraction ... (Oct '10) 5 hr Peter Simmons 8
New hurricane heads toward... 6 hr rollo 1
Michelle Grossman - About NBC 10 News Story - W... (Mar '08) 7 hr Old Fool 441
Pot bust in Tulare County leads to arrest of 21... 22 hr TBN 1
Rain From Tropical Storm Begins Falling on Arizona Thu Gary 1
Winter storm: What you need to know now Thu Francesco Sinibaldi 1
Wet, windy storm heading to Southern California (Jan '07) Wed grafting 2
•••

Weather People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••