Masked gunman opens fire inside Memph...

Masked gunman opens fire inside Memphis store

There are 5 comments on the WMC-TV Memphis story from Apr 24, 2012, titled Masked gunman opens fire inside Memphis store. In it, WMC-TV Memphis reports that:

Police say an attempted robbery could have turned deadly Friday morning when a gunman opened fire inside a Memphis store.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WMC-TV Memphis.

friend

Jonesboro, AR

#1 Apr 30, 2012
domestic dispute,evidence,police involement,charges should come forth,if it was anybodyelse,iknow for a fact a person was called on and the police came,jailtime,charges were brought forth.
Sam I am

Ash Flat, AR

#2 Dec 12, 2012
Is it just me, or does it strike anyone else as strange that they describe mall as crowded, that the guy was shooting all the way to wherever it was he stopped, had an assault rifle yet only hit three people--while "trying to kill as many as possible"? Was the guy that bad of a shot, are police that caught up in how the public needs them so much, or is the story slanting the danger that bad? How does a story like this have victim numbers in single digits. I mean, thank God, but it sure seems like something is missing here--as usual. Where are the CCW holders when these things happen?
magee

Jonesboro, AR

#3 Dec 12, 2012
I think this is the wrong store and state. This is from 2010.

“I'm sexy & I know it. ;)”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#4 Dec 31, 2012
The world is so crazy.

Since: Sep 12

San Pablo City, Philippines

#5 Jan 7, 2013
This is so sad and alarming...Everybody should be vigilant in protecting themselves and their properties as well. I suggest they install CCTV camera and Alarm for their safety too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weather Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NWS: So far, it's the warmest August on record 17 hr mike 7
Fall-like in Michigan 17 hr mike 1
News Heat records broken in Central Alberta Wed The Harpo Agenda ... 1
News Cruise ship docks in Holland amid large waves o... Tue District 1 4
News deluge Tue Jim 2
News Michelle Grossman - About NBC 10 News Story - W... (Mar '08) Mon hurricane schwantz 673
News Monday's Erie region forecast: Mostly sunny, hi... Mon Erie Area teams 1
More from around the web