What finally led Malaysia to conclude...

What finally led Malaysia to conclude Flight 370 crashed? China wants to see data

There are 2 comments on the The Post-Standard story from Mar 25, 2014, titled What finally led Malaysia to conclude Flight 370 crashed? China wants to see data. In it, The Post-Standard reports that:

China demanded Malaysia turn over the satellite data used to conclude that a Malaysia Airlines jetliner had crashed in the southern Indian Ocean as gale-force winds and heavy rain Tuesday halted efforts to search for any remains of the plane.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Post-Standard.

Eli

Germany

#1 Mar 25, 2014
nobody knows, what led them to such conclusions. There are no debris till now, there are only photoes from sattellites, but what they show exactly, it is not known. Maybe there are no debris of this jet. Maybe they were really kidnapped and they are kept or maybe they are on an island , maybe people have survived.
PISS OFF

Dki Jakarta, Indonesia

#2 Mar 25, 2014
I was out in my boat in the ocean and I saw the stupid plane and I fired one of my sidewinder missiles at it. I knew it was full of slant eyed pigslam idiots so I blew it up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weather Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Flood Advisory Source: Weather Central 10 hr juicy fat gurl 2
News Flooding concern now centers on Ohio River 12 hr mymymy 1
News Water on the rise: Flooding expected in downtow... Sat ABC321 1
News As a water crisis looms in Cape Town, could it ... Sat xactly 1
News Farmers pray for rain (Jul '11) Sat 3 days next week 6
News Water safety alert issued for next week in Halton Sat perv alert 2 1
News What about everyone else? Flood relief for Plat... Feb 15 gichit 3
More from around the web