Bolingbrook Snow Day: No School for Valley View, Plainfield, Naperville Students

Mar 5, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Patch.com

Updated: 8 a.m. Tuesday Four to eight inches of snow could fall between late Monday through Tuesday evening in Bolingbrook, according to the National Weather Service .

Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Mar 6, 2013
Tired of Sissys

Romeoville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

What the hell has happened to people in Chicagoland area? We live in the Midwest, it snows... always has and always will. Why is it every frikken few inches of snow that falls we are all acting like we live in the desert and this is a once in a lifetime event.

Schools getting closed the night before a few inches of snow ?? Really ?? I remember walking past 20 foot high snow piles when I was a kid on my way to school, they called 2 snow days in 8 years. What kind of sissys have we become and what kind of sissys are our kids becoming ? Get real !! Its snow, get out and throw a snowball, build a snowman, go sledding.... these are things we always did.. AFTER we went to school. Dam sissys, toughen up !!
Snow much fun

Naperville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Going sleeding with the kiddos!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••