Snow plowing: One incredible adrenali...

Snow plowing: One incredible adrenaline rush -

There are 1 comment on the Pocono Record story from Feb 14, 2014, titled Snow plowing: One incredible adrenaline rush -. In it, Pocono Record reports that:

I spent most of Thursday sitting on the front seat of a plow truck and standing next to the driver inside the cab of a backhoe.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Pocono Record.

NoWayFastEddie

Pottstown, PA

#1 Feb 15, 2014
An incredible rush for the amateur hack contractor heehaw driver who seems to get away with things that are normally ILLEGAL like dumping debris or snow on public streets and/or others private property. Or the rush that comes from their truck at higher RPMs with the all the noise of the plow scraping, motor running, the radio playing and heater going should add up to a state of agitation. Wait a minute. Maybe that's why so many snow plow drivers consider it an adrenaline rush.

And that plow blade that is set incorrectly gouging & hacking up roads and driveways-who cares. Where else can you make lots of money and/or overtime for ILLEGAL dumping, destruction of private and public property, makes lots of shrieking scrapping noises and speeding.

Your right. I guess the adrenaline counts for snow plow driver ignorance.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weather Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Members of the Puerto Rican community listen as... 20 min America Gentleman... 1
News Faith groups provide the bulk of disaster recov... 29 min DeDominicis 21
News Anti-Trump protesters outside the new US Embass... 32 min Concerned 58
News How the Bible helps Pence navigate his role as ... 4 hr Baptist ism by Proxy 31
News Global warming roars on: Past four years have b... 4 hr Thanks 5
News Threat of freezing rain in Toronto to appear le... 14 hr Mother Nature 1
News More snow, below-freezing temperatures expected... 17 hr Newschannel 5 4
More from around the web