Obama group airing TV ad on minimum wage hike

Feb 3, 2014 Full story: WTHR-TV Indianapolis

A threat found on a bathroom stall at North Putnam High School has prompted the school district to put additional security measures in place.

Full Story

“In the cockles of weirdness”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#1 Feb 4, 2014
I agree 100% they need to raise the minimum wage but what does this have to do with Russia??
Sweetie Pie

Carmel, IN

#2 Feb 5, 2014
The ad is a bust and waste of money. Use the money to help pay the nations debt.The bottom line here.... there will be less people working and everyone will being doing the job of two people. Hours will be cut to help the business owner pay out what was paid out on payroll before the $10.10 an hour. Also, the cost of things will go up like the McDonalds menu: Dollar menu to a two dollar menu. Although, I agree that everyone needs a raise, this plan will not work. It will be a bust just like Obamacare. Obama may have been book smart for Harvard, but he is not smart with our economic problems. He keeps causing problems and putting ban-aids on them with his ideas that do not make sense.
Guy

Indianapolis, IN

#3 Feb 5, 2014
Obama is a joke. Worst policies, worst leadership, no military experience, and worst liar. Impeach now!
hoosier

United States

#4 Feb 5, 2014
Guy wrote:
Obama is a joke. Worst policies, worst leadership, no military experience, and worst liar. Impeach now!
Boohoo big baby

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weather Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The BIZARRE reasons why men rape in India 4 hr pit 1,051
Utilities probed in Sandy's wake (Nov '12) 10 hr Dave smith 23
Russian ruble extends losses 11 hr anonymous 57
Michelle Grossman - About NBC 10 News Story - W... (Mar '08) 12 hr Bobster II 494
Palestinians to submit draft for UN vote 13 hr goldstone report 2
Faking it the green way: Artificial grass looks... (May '09) 16 hr Fyi 18
What can I do for excess sweating? (Jan '09) 17 hr William Walker 7
More from around the web