Mississippi River has enough water to stay open: Senator

Jan 7, 2013 Full story: Reuters 13

Sen. Dick Durbin speaks to reporters after leaving the Mansfield Room following a caucus meeting at the U.S. Capitol in Washington December 30, 2012.

Full Story

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#1 Jan 7, 2013
They could always pump all the sewage from Chicago, St Louis, etc into the river to keep it flowing.......
liberal women are ugly

Southampton, NY

#2 Jan 7, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
They could always pump all the sewage from Chicago, St Louis, etc into the river to keep it flowing.......
Or somehow link it up with the Potomac with the nasty efluent coming out of The Obama White House.

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#3 Jan 8, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
They could always pump all the sewage from Chicago, St Louis, etc into the river to keep it flowing.......
Maybe then we could find Jimmy Hoffa sr.

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#4 Jan 8, 2013
liberal women are ugly wrote:
<quoted text>Or somehow link it up with the Potomac with the nasty efluent coming out of The Obama White House.
Actually Sheeple has a great idea, as you also do, then all the chit will flow downhill and raise New Orleans above sea level.
Don Joe

Minneapolis, MN

#5 Jan 8, 2013
I keep waiting for the point in time, when the GOP claims they always knew global climate change was caused by human activity, and its the democrats fault for not doing anything about it.

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#6 Jan 8, 2013
Don Joe wrote:
I keep waiting for the point in time, when the GOP claims they always knew global climate change was caused by human activity, and its the democrats fault for not doing anything about it.
Are we cutting that red tape yet?

FEMA Offers Sandy Victim $1,200 For $40K In Damages To House...

Since: Oct 08

.

#7 Jan 8, 2013
turbin durbin is as big an idiot as reed .
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#8 Jan 8, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>Are we cutting that red tape yet?
FEMA Offers Sandy Victim $1,200 For $40K In Damages To House...
lol! You must be related to jimbo. All he does is paste, paste, paste!

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#9 Jan 8, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! You must be related to jimbo. All he does is paste, paste, paste!
Really, how quaint, so does Gannett, the AP and CNN. Was their something about it distasteful to you, or are you whining about nothing as usual?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#10 Jan 8, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>Really, how quaint, so does Gannett, the AP and CNN. Was their something about it distasteful to you, or are you whining about nothing as usual?
lol! I'm not whining son.

I'm just commenting how you and Jimbo take a no brains approach to posting.

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#11 Jan 8, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! I'm not whining son.
I'm just commenting how you and Jimbo take a no brains approach to posting.
You are a hoot. Do you also work for the MSM, they also make a lot of false claims they never prove.

“Obama Shames the USA”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#12 Jan 8, 2013
ACORN means idiot. I looked it up in the dictionary.

“Obama Shames the USA”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#13 Jan 8, 2013
Much adieu about nothing....once again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weather Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Russian ruble extends losses 9 min Dimitri100 65
The Fed's next land fight: New Mexico ranchers ... (May '14) 3 hr Ralph 28
The BIZARRE reasons why men rape in India 4 hr girl 1,074
Michelle Grossman - About NBC 10 News Story - W... (Mar '08) 5 hr RamapoU 495
Lake Effect Snow and Bitter Cold Air 14 hr larry 2
Protective Coatings, Decorative Paints and Coat... 17 hr Gerald Vonberger 1
Weird weather lingers in Alaska's largest city Fri Pope Bennie s Closet 1
More from around the web