Photos: Grave sites sinking in Carlsbad

Photos: Grave sites sinking in Carlsbad

There are 27 comments on the Carlsbad Current-Argus story from Jul 18, 2013, titled Photos: Grave sites sinking in Carlsbad. In it, Carlsbad Current-Argus reports that:

Two days of heavy rain in Carlsbad, New Mexico, caused roughly a dozen grave sites in a newer section of the Carlsbad Cemetery to begin sinking.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Carlsbad Current-Argus.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Tommy Lee

Carlsbad, NM

#21 Jul 21, 2013
Is there a way to block the rants and post of these idots Michelewith1l,_Aristotle_, sir bundy and Elvis here on Topic?

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#22 Jul 21, 2013
Tommy Lee wrote:
Is there a way to block the rants and post of these idots Michelewith1l,_Aristotle_, sir bundy and Elvis here on Topic?
It is spelled Ellvis, michelew1l.
Shut Up Michele

Albuquerque, NM

#23 Jul 21, 2013
Michelewith1l wrote:
<quoted text>
It is spelled Ellvis, michelew1l.
Don't you have to rest up for work or something. Stop refreshing and wishing for another post about you. You are the biggest dumbest moron ever! I swear I'd like to just bitch slap just once!!!!!!!!! But don't get your ninja sword out, you're safe, I live too far away to waste my time with a POS like you! I know you are a chickenshiit who doesn't talk crap to people's faces, I've seen you around, looking all pathetic and homely. Sorry ass Michele! go play with yourself while you think of all the nasty things you like talking about. I bet you kept that newspaper picture of your friends' dead sons. SICKO
Sara

Espanola, NM

#24 Jul 21, 2013
Tommy Lee wrote:
I wish there was! I know this michele is a nut-job with all these aliases, and now I think Aristotle is just another one of her aliases. She was busted about her ellvis alias and now Aristotle is active! lol

Location hidden

#25 Jul 21, 2013
Shut Up Michele wrote:
<quoted text>Don't you have to rest up for work or something. Stop refreshing and wishing for another post about you. You are the biggest dumbest moron ever! I swear I'd like to just bitch slap just once!!!!!!!!! But don't get your ninja sword out, you're safe, I live too far away to waste my time with a POS like you! I know you are a chickenshiit who doesn't talk crap to people's faces, I've seen you around, looking all pathetic and homely. Sorry ass Michele! go play with yourself while you think of all the nasty things you like talking about. I bet you kept that newspaper picture of your friends' dead sons. SICKO
First off, you dont know me and YES, I will talk shit to your face as well. Bitch slap? Really? So, you are a bitch because I dont slap back. You have not seen me around, you dont know who I am or what I look like. I dont need to keep any pics of the boys as I have their memory in my mind. It is spelled friend's, not friends'. You are the POS. I am NOT afraid of you. You keep trying to degrade me and it does not work. You are just mad because I can piss you off and get on your nerves.

Location hidden

#26 Jul 21, 2013
Shut Up Michele wrote:
<quoted text>Don't you have to rest up for work or something. Stop refreshing and wishing for another post about you. You are the biggest dumbest moron ever! I swear I'd like to just bitch slap just once!!!!!!!!! But don't get your ninja sword out, you're safe, I live too far away to waste my time with a POS like you! I know you are a chickenshiit who doesn't talk crap to people's faces, I've seen you around, looking all pathetic and homely. Sorry ass Michele! go play with yourself while you think of all the nasty things you like talking about. I bet you kept that newspaper picture of your friends' dead sons. SICKO
And face it, you are the chickenshit you refuses to give your name because you are afraid of getting your ass kicked or shot. You are a pathetic waste of life.

Location hidden

#27 Jul 21, 2013
Sara wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish there was! I know this michele is a nut-job with all these aliases, and now I think Aristotle is just another one of her aliases. She was busted about her ellvis alias and now Aristotle is active! lol
I was not busted at anything dumb bitch. I only write under this name. Aristotle is a different person as well. Obviously you dont pay attention as I already put his name out there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weather Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News African countries on brink of famine as Donald ... 6 hr Dee Dee Dee 2
News 'Sip into Spring' with downtown Allentown cockt... Mon silly rabbit 1
News Conservation Halton issues water safety advisory Sun Swim 1
News Michelle Grossman - About NBC 10 News Story - W... (Mar '08) Sun Mark wirsner 850
News New storm shelters across Tupelo not yet ready ... Sun Rod Knox 8
News Get furnace checked or face a fine (Nov '14) Sun silly rabbit 133
News When was the first tornado warning issued? Mar 25 dopplergangers 1
More from around the web