A couple of inches of snow possible in central Ohio with higher amounts north of Columbus.

Mar 12, 2014 Full story: WTVN-AM Columbus 13

Temperatures on Tuesday topped 70 degrees in parts of Ohio, but many of those same areas are dealing with snow today.

Full Story
They cannot kill a Spook

Detroit, MI

#1 Mar 12, 2014
Less than an inch is what Ben om Wcmh said at 5om

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#2 Mar 12, 2014
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
Hey, Spook...in the "you were right, I was wrong" category....the last few days the geese have left the field and invaded my yard. The poop is HUGE. I am quickly adopting your feelings about them. They are fun to watch.

“Cats rule.”

Since: Dec 09

Chardon Ohio.

#3 Mar 12, 2014
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
I just got done plowing the sloppiest shyt I have seen in a long time. This sucks, and now its all going to freeze.

Location hidden

#4 Mar 12, 2014
Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text> I just got done plowing the sloppiest shyt I have seen in a long time. This sucks, and now its all going to freeze.
The thing is, when it freezes, it's not as sloppy. Hang in there, April 1st is on it's way. With rain, most likely.:-(

“Cats rule.”

Since: Dec 09

Chardon Ohio.

#5 Mar 12, 2014
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
The thing is, when it freezes, it's not as sloppy. Hang in there, April 1st is on it's way. With rain, most likely.:-(
The rain that I just got flooded the whole place, and this snow certainly didn't help. The problem that I have is that it's gravel underneath. It makes a real mess. I don't think I like winter any more.

Location hidden

#6 Mar 12, 2014
Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text> The rain that I just got flooded the whole place, and this snow certainly didn't help. The problem that I have is that it's gravel underneath. It makes a real mess. I don't think I like winter any more.
I know. It's like walking on a sponge.
My husand could have a really intelligent conversation with you re the gravel, heavy equipment, road surfaces. what's under roads, sediment control, etc. Me, not so much.

You know we'll be bitching about the heat and humidity in 90 days or less. An you will be BUSY!
They cannot kill a Spook

Detroit, MI

#7 Mar 12, 2014
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
I know. It's like walking on a sponge.
My husand could have a really intelligent conversation with you re the gravel, heavy equipment, road surfaces. what's under roads, sediment control, etc. Me, not so much.
You know we'll be bitching about the heat and humidity in 90 days or less. An you will be BUSY!
Even though I travel periodically to some hot places I hate it when it is over 50 degrees.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#8 Mar 12, 2014
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
April showers bring may.... snow :)

“Paper Or Plastic?”

Since: Nov 11

Albakoikee

#9 Mar 13, 2014
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, Spook...in the "you were right, I was wrong" category....the last few days the geese have left the field and invaded my yard. The poop is HUGE. I am quickly adopting your feelings about them. They are fun to watch.
The crazy geese in the creek out back float downstream to a bend in the stream, fly back upstream, float down, fly back like the lazy river at your favorite hotel all the while honking like nuts. Its funny as heck!

“Paper Or Plastic?”

Since: Nov 11

Albakoikee

#10 Mar 13, 2014
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
April showers bring may.... snow :)
April showers bring...May showers,lmao.

Location hidden

#11 Mar 13, 2014
rowdy01 wrote:
<quoted text>
The crazy geese in the creek out back float downstream to a bend in the stream, fly back upstream, float down, fly back like the lazy river at your favorite hotel all the while honking like nuts. Its funny as heck!
They are funny. I watch them fuss and chase eachother. Soon they will be bringing their goslings around and they are so clumsy you have to laugh.
My next project is going to be a 'farm' pond, about 1/2 to 3/4 acre, behind the house. Just have to attrack thos purple martins to take care of the mosquitos.

OMG, remember last spring I started the thread ' How Do You ATTACK Purple Martins?"

“Bee Hive Jive”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#12 Mar 13, 2014
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
They are funny. I watch them fuss and chase eachother. Soon they will be bringing their goslings around and they are so clumsy you have to laugh.
My next project is going to be a 'farm' pond, about 1/2 to 3/4 acre, behind the house. Just have to attrack thos purple martins to take care of the mosquitos.
OMG, remember last spring I started the thread ' How Do You ATTACK Purple Martins?"
I had Purple Martin bird houses....build them and they will come!

“Bee Hive Jive”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#13 Mar 13, 2014
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure you know this but here's a link...
http://www.purplemartin.org/main/mgt.html

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weather Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Houston weathers storm with only minor damage 8 min chad edward hatten 1
Studies link California's record drought and in... 7 hr Dan 1
El Nino may bring drought to Tonga 8 hr Josh 2
Calif. Woman Fined for Saving Water 20 hr Here Is One 3
Body of Texas sheriff's deputy found in lake 23 hr paddyomalley 1
How hot will Columbus be after 100 more years o... 23 hr DadGum 7
Enjoy your winter holidays in Dubai Fri zennyloen 1
•••

Weather People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE