Air Serbia debuts this fall, backed by Etihad Airways

Aug 2, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: USA Today

Etihad Airways signed a wide-ranging strategic partnership deal Thursday with the Serbian government that will lead to the launch of the Balkan country's Dane Kondic , CEO of new Air Serbia company; Serbia's deputy Prime Minister Aleksandar Vucic and Etihad CEO James Hogan, join hands after signing a partnership deal in Belgrade on Aug 1, 2013.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 40 of70
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
NIKOLA

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

Kop it up theass wrote:
<quoted text>
You are attacking for no reason all that person did is tell the truth but serbs run away from the truth they would rather hear lies instead
Rest assured, I attacked No one, I just explained what Pathetic Immature dribble the Idiotic previous blogger posted.

I posted 100% TRUTH, no lies here little Koqevar...

BTW: Great name hahahahaha
Kop

Slovenia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

Dalmatino wrote:
<quoted text>
What's this 'odje'? some ciganski dialect? and me hate filled? lol who the fck are you? Jesus Christ or something.
It's an Arab owned corporation and one minute y'all posting about Mujahideen playing soccer with Serbian heads and calling for death to muslims and the next it's a 'very distant second'. No it's not the same logic re Toyota etc., civilised and rational people accept that WW2 and its proponents were a product of their time and that you can not stereotype an entire ethnicity, subsequently people are able to move on unlike yourself and the rest of you backward pig farming 500 year Turkish sperm filled prima nocta womenfolk bitter mf cvnts
:)
for 1000 years croatian women were screwed by foreign soldiers

lol
NIKOLA

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

Dalmatino wrote:
<quoted text>
What's this 'odje'? some ciganski dialect? and me hate filled? lol who the fck are you? Jesus Christ or something.
It's an Arab owned corporation and one minute y'all posting about Mujahideen playing soccer with Serbian heads and calling for death to muslims and the next it's a 'very distant second'. No it's not the same logic re Toyota etc., civilised and rational people accept that WW2 and its proponents were a product of their time and that you can not stereotype an entire ethnicity, subsequently people are able to move on unlike yourself and the rest of you backward pig farming 500 year Turkish sperm filled prima nocta womenfolk bitter mf cvnts
A sta to zboris Nepismeni kreten? Nema ciganski dilect odje, Picko jedan Smrdljivi.

Ja nisam Isus al sam za tebe BOG i BATINE hahahahahahaha

I'm not bitter at anything, all I did was point out your Uneducated Moronic Worthless ideoligy...

You even posted above that "you can not stereotype an entire ethnicity" yet that's EXACTLY what your doing, you Hypocrite!!!

you Sure your a Dalmo and not bozniak???
Either way, you are Certainly, a Complete FckenIdiot!!! hahahaha
Dalmatino

Adelaide, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

NIKOLA, God just spoke to me.
I went outside to sit in the sun and these contract tilers across the street were talking and what do I hear??
'odje', I was just about to yell out 'jeste li vi crnogorci?' when one of them starts scratching his arse and then pushing his fingers up his a55hole as though he's digging for potatoes. My question was answered, yes! crnogorci - peasant class of people looool
NIKOLA

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

Dalmatino wrote:
NIKOLA, God just spoke to me.
I went outside to sit in the sun and these contract tilers across the street were talking and what do I hear??
'odje', I was just about to yell out 'jeste li vi crnogorci?' when one of them starts scratching his arse and then pushing his fingers up his a55hole as though he's digging for potatoes. My question was answered, yes! crnogorci - peasant class of people looool
???
Perhaps responding to the posts that Clearly prove your Ignorance and STUPIDITY!!!
And less time Fantasising on construction workers and the arses, you might Not continue looking the Pathetic Moron you do now???

Perhaps??? But very doubtfull hahahaha
Dalmatino

Adelaide, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

NIKOLA wrote:
<quoted text>
You even posted above that "you can not stereotype an entire ethnicity" yet that's EXACTLY what your doing, you Hypocrite!!!
That's in retribution, I was once a very nice person, then I came across you pigs so I fight fire with fire :)
NIKOLA wrote:
<quoted text>
you Sure your a Dalmo and not bozniak???
Prij svega Hrvat pa onda Dalmatinac ali oba znamo da si cigan

NIKOLA

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

Dalmatinka wrote:
<quoted text>
That's in retribution, I was once a very nice person, then I came across you pigs so I fight fire with fire :)
<quoted text>
Prij svega Hrvat pa onda Dalmatinac ali oba znamo da si cigan
hahaha look dalmatinka, I don't wish to insult a Mentally Challenged, Uneducated little Bitch like you, but your posts have Always been Pathetic,Incorrect anti Serb Dribble.

Perhaps you should have posted;
"Prije svega hrvatcia pa onda dalmatinka ali uvek Blesava Kobila" hahahaha
Ivan Subasic

Armadale, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

GREATER SERBIA wrote:
Great serbia was reborn from the ashes of Croat communist Yugoslavia that croatian Tito failed to consoildate:)
Go Air Serbia!!!
Don't worry RSK will also be re liberated in time!!! And join union of serbia,Montenegro,RS!!!
CCCC
"Tito, Tito, Tito je nase sunce, Tito, Tito, Tito je nase srce, nasoj sreci, nigde, nigde kraja jer nas ista, ista ljubav spaja...... Narod, Partija, Omladina, Armija !! N a r o d, P a r t i j a, O m l a d i n a, A r m i j a a a a a a !!!!!!!
Dalmatino

Adelaide, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

NIKOLA wrote:
<quoted text>
???
Perhaps responding to the posts that Clearly prove your Ignorance and STUPIDITY!!!
And less time Fantasising on construction workers and the arses, you might Not continue looking the Pathetic Moron you do now???
Perhaps??? But very doubtfull hahahaha
I can't believe you people, no shame in public's full view but I do understand your problem.

Once asked a crnogorac which hand do ornogorci use to wipe their a55? he replied left hand and you? I said we don't use our hands, we use toilet paper.
GREATER SERBIA

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

Prepare for future war KiM is serbian and always will be Albainan gypsie!!! So called has only half of the worlds reconigtion but has no UN seat and can't compete in international sporting events,an of course KiM serb provience is under UNSCR 1244 which secures KiM part of Serbia and also the conflict is frozen not to mention kosovo Serbs control the north and it will stay that way!!!
Brussels agreement is a worthless piece of paper it will never be implemented on th ground and kosovo Serbs will never vote illegal fake elections which are laughable:)))
Which means war in future then th serb cetnik liberation army will wipe u subhumans off the map and also liberate North Albania which will become also part of greater serbia!!!
At the moment it's great serbia Serbia,Montenegro and RS serb lands into the end it will be greater serbia which will include RSK and Northern Albaina so keep dreaming muslim Turkish pigs!!!
CCCC
Kop

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

GREATER SERBIA wrote:
Prepare for future war KiM is serbian and always will be Albainan gypsie!!! So called has only half of the worlds reconigtion but has no UN seat and can't compete in international sporting events,an of course KiM serb provience is under UNSCR 1244 which secures KiM part of Serbia and also the conflict is frozen not to mention kosovo Serbs control the north and it will stay that way!!!
Brussels agreement is a worthless piece of paper it will never be implemented on th ground and kosovo Serbs will never vote illegal fake elections which are laughable:)))
Which means war in future then th serb cetnik liberation army will wipe u subhumans off the map and also liberate North Albania which will become also part of greater serbia!!!
At the moment it's great serbia Serbia,Montenegro and RS serb lands into the end it will be greater serbia which will include RSK and Northern Albaina so keep dreaming muslim Turkish pigs!!!
CCCC
You should become a comedian, you silly Serb lol more like steal Kosovo and north Albania not liberate, no such thing as greater Serbia because it is fake and being terrorist Serb is nothing to be proud of
GREATER SERBIA

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

Tito will go down as a loser and in 90% of serb eyes he is anti serb and a communist criminal!!! Croatians can worship their communist leader who is a failure!!! Time has begun to rehabilitate our serbian cetnik freedom fighter Draza and expose the truth what croatian communists really are even worse then Croat nazi's if that's indeed possible!!!

Great Serbia and serb nation always wins prepare for future war of serb liberation cetnik style!!!

CCCC
NIKOLA

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

Dalmatino wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't believe you people, no shame in public's full view but I do understand your problem.
Once asked a crnogorac which hand do ornogorci use to wipe their a55?
hahahaha Really!!! You actually approached another man, and asked him about his hygienic routine after a bowel movement?

Your Sick & Perverted fixation on Men and their arses is Very Disturbing!!!

Even for a Filthy, Depraved Creature like you hahahahahahaha
Dalmatino

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

NIKOLA wrote:
<quoted text>
hahahaha Really!!! You actually approached another man, and asked him about his hygienic routine after a bowel movement?
Your Sick & Perverted fixation on Men and their arses is Very Disturbing!!!
Even for a Filthy, Depraved Creature like you hahahahahahaha
Brother! what is it with you orthodox and gay sh1t? Can't someone mention another bloke without you thinking about poo jabbin him?
NIKOLA

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

Dalmatino wrote:
<quoted text>
Brother! what is it with you orthodox and gay sh1t? Can't someone mention another bloke without you thinking about poo jabbin him?
Just for the record; I'm NOT your brother (hvala Bogu)
and the fetish with speaking about mens butts and putting figers in them is ALL YOURS...

You keep Your "poo jabbin" habits to yourself and your croat boyfriends...
NIKOLA

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

BTW: You Cowardly croat CatholicCnts have got this whole gay/paedophile stuff Well and Truly covered...hahahahahahaha
Dalmatino

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

NIKOLA wrote:
<quoted text>
Just for the record; I'm NOT your brother (hvala Bogu)
and the fetish with speaking about mens butts and putting figers in them is ALL YOURS...
You keep Your "poo jabbin" habits to yourself and your croat boyfriends...
lol it's just a figure of speech, I know you're not. My Deda smashed your gypsy ded's skull at Lijevce Polje in 1945, he then fckd your baba and your tata is the product, so brother was sort of in recognition of that.

Whatever picko, all I know from what I've seen of you cigani is that you're a dirty people with fkn sht filthy habits from a55 pickers to nose pickers lool. Visit anytime brother and bring your kids so mine can play with their distant cousins.

Cheers

=U=

PS
Type numbers were 8888 must be an omen, like TRUE hehee
Nanderelle

Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

Eithad is Abu Dhabi owned and the owner/creator of the airline is a UAE Sheik! Nobody gives a shit if the CEO is not muslim,all the Sheik has to do is make a phone and Air Serbia goes bankrupt!
Kop

Luton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

GREATER SERBIA wrote:
Tito will go down as a loser and in 90% of serb eyes he is anti serb and a communist criminal!!! Croatians can worship their communist leader who is a failure!!! Time has begun to rehabilitate our serbian cetnik freedom fighter Draza and expose the truth what croatian communists really are even worse then Croat nazi's if that's indeed possible!!!
Great Serbia and serb nation always wins prepare for future war of serb liberation cetnik style!!!
CCCC
haha you can't afford to start wars haha
GREATER SERBIA

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

In case you haven't followed the headlines in the news 90% of Muslim countries support Serbia and the Vatican too when it gets too the serb provience of KiM only dreamers can hope the KiM is really indepentant NEVER!!!

It's part of serbia and its a frozen conflict in time serb aircraft and tanks will roll back in with the green light to crush terroists and as compensation liberate Northern Albania too which serbia deserves:))))

Lets not forget RSK!!!

Welcome to a future war to end all wars!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of70
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Weather Discussions

Search the Weather Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Don't Call Them "Climate Deniers." Call them "C... 3 hr SpaceBlues 1
Kerry: Crisis in Israel, Gaza, needs de-escalation 10 hr voice of peace 4
Potholes, patches & hubcaps (Jan '08) 12 hr jose 7
This Climate Change-Denying Rapper Is About As ... 14 hr SpaceBlues 1
Texas Official Believes Illegals Renting Kids T... 21 hr sheepleloveroyalty 3
Mother Nature reeks havoc on hair (Apr '09) Fri Lauren Ouellette 2
Storm damage hurt business, attorney says (Jul '13) Fri jorgelopez 3
•••
•••