Air Serbia debuts this fall, backed by Etihad Airways

Aug 2, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: USA Today

Etihad Airways signed a wide-ranging strategic partnership deal Thursday with the Serbian government that will lead to the launch of the Balkan country's Dane Kondic , CEO of new Air Serbia company; Serbia's deputy Prime Minister Aleksandar Vucic and Etihad CEO James Hogan, join hands after signing a partnership deal in Belgrade on Aug 1, 2013.

Comments
1 - 20 of 70 Comments Last updated Aug 19, 2013
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Since: Mar 12

Markham, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Judged:

Lol, the capital letters, how typical. Ppl from the ground can read the plane s destination
Nice
GREATER SERBIA

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Judged:

Great news if its great serbia(serbia,Montenegro,RS) it should be called Air Serbia which is our main airline carrier!!!

CCCC
Ivan Maric1

Slovenia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Judged:

GREATER SERBIA wrote:
Great news if its great serbia(serbia,Montenegro,RS) it should be called Air Serbia which is our main airline carrier!!!
CCCC
Greater Serbia is Virovitica-Karlovac-Karlobag or Karlobag-Ogulin-Karlovac-Virov itica
Teddy_

France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Judged:

Great, Serbia offically shook off the last relic of shugoslavia. No more JAT, only Air Serbia!
GREATER SERBIA

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Judged:

Great serbia was reborn from the ashes of Croat communist Yugoslavia that croatian Tito failed to consoildate:)

Go Air Serbia!!!

Don't worry RSK will also be re liberated in time!!! And join union of serbia,Montenegro,RS!!!

CCCC
coobraa

Slovenia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Judged:

Dalmatino wrote:
<quoted text>
hehehe check the map c0cksmoker, you don't have a kosovo yet alone a greater sewer. Remember when you tried that from 1918-1941? dobices batine opet!!
:)))))))
lalala lalala ... i Gradiska Stara lalala
Bleiburg 1945
GREATER SERBIA

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

Great serbi news Air Serbia will be the main hub in the Balkans!!! Even Arab Muslims support greater serbia at least Daubi are cililised not like the Muslim Turks in former Yugoslaiva who don't even respect who they really are very shameful people no wonder nobody in the Balkans or world in general likes muslims they have a terroist and bad image world wide!!!
Dalmatino

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

Look at the c0cksmoking chetnik, Five minutes ago trashing all Muslims and now licking their guzo 'Great News' hahahaa nothing ever changes
diroguevara

France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

muslims in general, be it bosnian, albanian, turk, arab, african, indonesian... don't have business in europe, because they are all the same and have one and only common goal: islam to RULE THE WORLD and they are very determined on accomplishing that goal. You can choose, peaceful embrace of islam (by conversion) or by force which ends up with your death. Neither way seems pleasant.

They already started to infiltrate our factories, our banks, our sport clubs, our everything. Does a Christian own some factory, bank, some airline or some football club in arabia? hell no. We are dum as a log and just helping them to achieve their dreams faster. That's why we shouldn't cry if tomorrow some muslim knocks on your door forcing you to convert like a bothersome fly or if youa re beaten up jsut because you are non muslim or your house marked with Cross saying: here lives a Christian, let's redecorate his house.
diroguevara

France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

Dalmatino wrote:
Look at the c0cksmoking chetnik, Five minutes ago trashing all Muslims and now licking their guzo 'Great News' hahahaa nothing ever changes
Dont say a word to him Gaymateino croat bisexual, everyone saw how two faced you are and how often you change your opinions. It aint nice to laugh at other people. Thank you
Kop

Luton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

diroguevara wrote:
muslims in general, be it bosnian, albanian, turk, arab, african, indonesian... don't have business in europe, because they are all the same and have one and only common goal: islam to RULE THE WORLD and they are very determined on accomplishing that goal. You can choose, peaceful embrace of islam (by conversion) or by force which ends up with your death. Neither way seems pleasant.
They already started to infiltrate our factories, our banks, our sport clubs, our everything. Does a Christian own some factory, bank, some airline or some football club in arabia? hell no. We are dum as a log and just helping them to achieve their dreams faster. That's why we shouldn't cry if tomorrow some muslim knocks on your door forcing you to convert like a bothersome fly or if youa re beaten up jsut because you are non muslim or your house marked with Cross saying: here lives a Christian, let's redecorate his house.
You really don't know much about albanians do you either that or refuse to know
Kop

Luton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

diroguevara wrote:
<quoted text>
Dont say a word to him Gaymateino croat bisexual, everyone saw how two faced you are and how often you change your opinions. It aint nice to laugh at other people. Thank you
its always nice to laugh at serbians
diroguevara

France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

You have the least reason to laugh at us algaynian, because you are inferior to Serbia in everything. And that's why we don't laugh at you scum. We pity you sincerely
diroguevara

France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

Kop wrote:
<quoted text>
You really don't know much about albanians do you either that or refuse to know
Oh yeah, so you are going to teach me, stinkin albanian immigrant? I live in Serbia, I share a border with your caveman country unfortunately, therefore I know every single thing about you
NIKOLA

Burwood, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

Dalmatino wrote:
Alo Picko! Sto to odje tako Seres?

The article Clearly states Etihad CEO James Hogan... Doesn't sound too muslim to me, you Imbecile...

It must be hard for an Uneducated "hate filled" Pathetic little Nobody like you to understand, But when it comes to Business dealings, Companies Profits, Share holders interests and Religion... The Religious Practices of Parent Company’s origins come a Very Distant SECOND.

By your Moronic logic, anyone buying a Toyota or Mazda is supporting Shintoism or everyone who drinks Red Bull is a Lutheran like its founder, Austrian Dietrich Matescitz???

You really are a Dumbarse Dalmo... hahahahaha
Perhaps that should be your new name, it suits you Very well hahaha
Kop

Luton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

diroguevara wrote:
You have the least reason to laugh at us algaynian, because you are inferior to Serbia in everything. And that's why we don't laugh at you scum. We pity you sincerely
we have to laugh at serbs cuz they are bunch of jokers making us laugh with their stupidity
Kop

Luton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

NIKOLA wrote:
<quoted text>
The article Clearly states Etihad CEO James Hogan... Doesn't sound too muslim to me, you Imbecile...
It must be hard for an Uneducated "hate filled" Pathetic little Nobody like you to understand, But when it comes to Business dealings, Companies Profits, Share holders interests and Religion... The Religious Practices of Parent Company’s origins come a Very Distant SECOND.
By your Moronic logic, anyone buying a Toyota or Mazda is supporting Shintoism or everyone who drinks Red Bull is a Lutheran like its founder, Austrian Dietrich Matescitz???
You are attacking for no reason all that person did is tell the truth but serbs run away from the truth they would rather hear lies instead
Kop

Luton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

diroguevara wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah, so you are going to teach me, stinkin albanian immigrant? I live in Serbia, I share a border with your caveman country unfortunately, therefore I know every single thing about you
That is the one of the most dumbest thing i read from a serbian, because you claim to know everything about albanians, buts animals(serbs) don't education i understand, don't be ashamed of not knowing anything its understable because you are still backward, its fine by me, you don't want my help, i can't help if you don't ask for help, i thought you are person but how wrong was i for thinking serbs are people, i thought they were miss understood but far from it, kOSOVO ALBANIAN LAND
Kop

Luton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

diroguevara wrote:
Inferior to serbs, lololol that is the joke of the day
Dalmatino

Adelaide, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

NIKOLA wrote:
<quoted text>
What's this 'odje'? some ciganski dialect? and me hate filled? lol who the fck are you? Jesus Christ or something.

It's an Arab owned corporation and one minute y'all posting about Mujahideen playing soccer with Serbian heads and calling for death to muslims and the next it's a 'very distant second'. No it's not the same logic re Toyota etc., civilised and rational people accept that WW2 and its proponents were a product of their time and that you can not stereotype an entire ethnicity, subsequently people are able to move on unlike yourself and the rest of you backward pig farming 500 year Turkish sperm filled prima nocta womenfolk bitter mf cvnts

:)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••