County receives FEMA funds after 2011...

County receives FEMA funds after 2011 flood

There are 22 comments on the Daily Egyptian story from Mar 26, 2013, titled County receives FEMA funds after 2011 flood. In it, Daily Egyptian reports that:

Nearly two years after heavy spring rains caused the Mississippi and Ohio Rivers to flood several towns such as Olive Branch and Tamms, Gov.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Egyptian.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#21 Jun 7, 2013
Teabagger wrote:
<quoted text>
Least we had white man an not a muslum in the ovel office and not a muslum like what we got now giving handouts to beggers what caint pull they self up by there own boot straps an for your information i did not want any money from when we was under bush nether. all the hard workin fokes in Olive branch dont want no obamamoney. we took care of are selfs before and we dont want no handouts now. u must be one of those peoples that thinks your shoud get intitelments from are hard erned taxes but you are just a berdon on sosiety.
funny. i've had a job since Nixon, and up through Sept 1. Then I will get my mailbox money. Meridian did teach me to read and write and spell. I think you are wrong and stupid. All of the people, including Olive Branch people want Obama money, its the same money as Bush money and Clinton Money and Big Bush money.

Since: Jul 13

Saint Louis, MO

#22 Jul 30, 2013
Some of the stuff I am reading on here makes me belive that cousins should not say I do at the court house. Oh if you marry your first cousin and have a babby , will that make it your 2nd cousin? Just asking.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weather Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Global warming made Paris floods far more likel... 2 hr IB DaMann 110
News Climate change implicated in France floods 3 hr IB DaMann 13
News The Latest: Obama pledges federal support in fl... 4 hr Sneaky Pete 3
News Rainelle natives and mayor uncertain of what's ... 12 hr Dennis Neathawk 1
News Warm weather has Alaska sled dog races worried,... 17 hr Potato 2
News Chicago-area black population drops as resident... Sun KIP 23
News At Least 26 Dead in West Virginia Flooding Sun ELISE GINGERICH 1
More from around the web