No evidence global warming caused it

May 22, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CNN

Yes, climate change is happening. But it's hard to say that the tornado that ripped through Moore, Oklahoma -- or any given tornado, for that matter -- was influenced by climate change.

Comments
1 - 18 of 18 Comments Last updated May 24, 2013
Dont drink the koolaid

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
May 22, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

"But one really cannot relate an event of this nature to human-induced climate change. It's just not possible. Scientifically, that's not valid," he said.
Head of The IPCC
Fact

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
May 22, 2013
 
The sun is growing. It has been ever since it was created over 6000 years ago
Donnie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
May 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Bastardi of the Weather Channel said global warming is bogus and that we are in the exact weather cycle as what was happening in the 50's.
Walter

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
May 22, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Donnie wrote:
Bastardi of the Weather Channel said global warming is bogus and that we are in the exact weather cycle as what was happening in the 50's.
Donnie you're out of you're element
Donnie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
May 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Bastardi is in his element that's why I posted his opinion....Sherlock Holmes you are NOT!
Walter Sobchak

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
May 22, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Donnie wrote:
Bastardi is in his element that's why I posted his opinion....Sherlock Holmes you are NOT!
Shut the f--k up Donnie! You miserable piece of sh-t
Jangles

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
May 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Hey Wally, who pulled your wanger?
Susan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
May 22, 2013
 
Donnie wrote:
Bastardi is in his element that's why I posted his opinion....Sherlock Holmes you are NOT!
:)
Steve

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
May 22, 2013
 
Wally's got a wanger but it's broke, kept putting it in places where it didn't belong then one day the janitor noticed a large pink grub worm sticking it's mutated head through a hole in the bathroom partition. Being a man of action he picked up a rubber mallet and killed the ugly beast.

Wally was found later by a manager who called 911 immediately.

So Wally how's is hanging?

LMAO
Amanda

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
May 22, 2013
 
Wow, good for the janitor I HATE BUGS!

So what was wrong with Wally?
Susan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
May 22, 2013
 
OMG, Amanda you are blonde all the way to your roots, girl. Re-read the post.
Jonny

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
May 22, 2013
 
Steve wrote:
Wally's got a wanger but it's broke, kept putting it in places where it didn't belong then one day the janitor noticed a large pink grub worm sticking it's mutated head through a hole in the bathroom partition. Being a man of action he picked up a rubber mallet and killed the ugly beast.
Wally was found later by a manager who called 911 immediately.
So Wally how's is hanging?
LMAO
So was the little guy D.O.A. are did they save him? I'm asking about Wally's little friend?

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
May 22, 2013
 
Fact wrote:
The sun is growing. It has been ever since it was created over 6000 years ago
Someone needs a science class...
Walter Sobchak

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
May 23, 2013
 
southern alien wrote:
<quoted text>Someone needs a science class...
Yeah. You

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
May 23, 2013
 
Why is that? I know everything wasn't created 6000 years ago.
Walter Sobchak

Plano, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
May 23, 2013
 
southern alien wrote:
Why is that? I know everything wasn't created 6000 years ago.
I know you're wrong

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
May 24, 2013
 
evidence that refutes over a hundred years of science? you would earn a nobel prize

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
May 24, 2013
 
Walter Sobchak wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you're wrong
Do you really think the world was created 6000 years ago?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••