Freezes and thaws bring early potholes

Freezes and thaws bring early potholes

There are 1 comment on the Rochester Democrat and Chronicle story from Dec 27, 2013, titled Freezes and thaws bring early potholes. In it, Rochester Democrat and Chronicle reports that:

For revelers who want to enjoy New Year's Eve without battling for parking or who want to toss back a few glasses of champagne, the Rochester-Genesee Regional Transportation Authority is offering safe rides home.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Rochester Democrat and Chronicle.

Country Boy

Woodstock, GA

#2 Dec 28, 2013
Visiting my brother here in North Georgia. The roads are as smooth as a newborn's ass. They don't have the freezing, thawing cycles as we do in NYS. Also, the vehicles die of mechanical failure instead of body rust.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weather Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The second coming of the Dirty Thirties? Climat... 5 hr Gourd Steaves Wife 2
News David Suzuki: Feeding humanity in a warming world 12 hr Earthling-1 3
News Police: child dead, mother hurt after being dra... 21 hr Against the wall 2
News Keep that umbrella handy, thunderstorms on the ... Tue Julie Marie 1
News Tropical Update: Watching cluster of storms nea... Tue Kristy 1
News Pit bull puppies found abandoned for hours in a... Tue Jan Marie 1
News 'Alaskan Bush People' are 'On the Prowl' on Dis... (Feb '15) Tue Big Dan 52
More from around the web