Bjorn Lomborg: Climate-Change Misdirection

In his second inaugural address on Monday, President Obama laudably promised to "respond to the threat of climate change." Unfortunately, when the president described the urgent nature of the threat-the "devastating impact of raging fires, and crippling drought, and more powerful storms"-the scary examples suggested that he is contemplating poor ... (more) Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Victor

Toronto, Canada

#1 Jan 23, 2013

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#2 Jan 23, 2013
The Surfer Boy Messiah rides waves of shrill emotionalism that propel him into the limelight of Liberal Media dog & pony shows like Oprah Ditzy, The View and Katie. It works to the extent that clueless, shrill emotional viewers fall for his opportunistic bullshit. But we have an entire generation raised and fed with this emotionalism. As a result, we will be taxed into submission by a Boy Messiah who takes us all for fools.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#3 Jan 23, 2013
Victor wrote:
http://www.topix.net/forum/top arts/climate-change/THTP9PT1DF EL0KE9K
Link Inop
PHD

Overton, TX

#4 Jan 24, 2013
Good article on more scientific science fiction global warming cooling climate change. Nobody really really knows. Notice the scientific science fiction posters never addressed this new scientific science fiction topic.

“Speaker of Mountain Wisdom....”

Since: Jan 10

http://www.panoramio.com/user/

#5 Jan 25, 2013
PHD wrote:
Good article on more scientific science fiction global warming cooling climate change. Nobody really really knows. Notice the scientific science fiction posters never addressed this new scientific science fiction topic.
It's not fiction... The Earth is Warming... Now man having anything to do with it or being able to do anything about it , That's Fiction...

This video explains why it's warming..
http://youtu.be/Ckt14vFgMQA

And this One Explain the Man Made Hoax part of it...
http://youtu.be/Ov0WwtPcALE
PHD

Overton, TX

#6 Jan 25, 2013
Oh yes indeed the Earth is warming its spring time here. Sorry the youtube thing could be more scientific science fiction.
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#8 Feb 10, 2013
Today's weather is ...

The climate is changing under man-made global warming by ever increasing greenhouse gas emissions.

“Speaker of Mountain Wisdom....”

Since: Jan 10

http://www.panoramio.com/user/

#9 Feb 10, 2013
SpaceBlues wrote:
Today's weather is ...
The climate is changing under man-made global warming by ever increasing greenhouse gas emissions.
Horsey Puckey Doo Doo...
PHD

Overton, TX

#10 Feb 10, 2013
Quantummist wrote:
<quoted text>
Horsey Puckey Doo Doo...
You git that correct. It's the life story of the spaced out spacedoutblues.
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#11 Feb 10, 2013
Quantummist wrote:
<quoted text>
Horsey Puckey Doo Doo...
You are quantumless, totally and utterly.

But honey doodoo likes you.

“Speaker of Mountain Wisdom....”

Since: Jan 10

http://www.panoramio.com/user/

#12 Feb 10, 2013
PHD wrote:
<quoted text>You git that correct. It's the life story of the spaced out spacedoutblues.
It's a Religion and B'Lever's Believe ....

“Speaker of Mountain Wisdom....”

Since: Jan 10

http://www.panoramio.com/user/

#13 Feb 10, 2013
SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>You are quantumless, totally and utterly.
But honey doodoo likes you.
Be Specific... Without coping and pasting appeals to authority tell me in your words your arguments that makes you think man has anything to do with global weather conditions.....
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#14 Feb 10, 2013
Liars like you lie even in Topix.
PHD

Overton, TX

#15 Feb 10, 2013
Quantummist wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a Religion and B'Lever's Believe ....
You may have something there. It could be political or just a wanna be agenda.
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#16 Feb 10, 2013
Quantummist wrote:
<quoted text>
Be Specific... Without coping and pasting appeals to authority tell me in your words your arguments that makes you think man has anything to do with global weather conditions.....
You ask an invalid question.

What I posted were my own words. Why don't you learn some physics and then some chemistry and biology just to start a dialog.

You use a false name like the ph'd to post lies. Just start with "fossil fuel burning creates pollution."
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#17 Feb 10, 2013
haha ph'd and quanntumless met in Topix. Music, maestro!

“Speaker of Mountain Wisdom....”

Since: Jan 10

http://www.panoramio.com/user/

#18 Feb 10, 2013
SpaceBlues wrote:
Liars like you lie even in Topix.
So you don't have the ability to debate your religious beliefs rationally and fall to personal attack... I understand , it's a common trait with religious fanatics.....
PHD

Overton, TX

#19 Feb 10, 2013
SpaceBlues wrote:
haha ph'd and quanntumless met in Topix. Music, maestro!
You must be a very lonely TROLL. Did the spaced out spacedoutblues manage to jog the lone brain cell today?

“Speaker of Mountain Wisdom....”

Since: Jan 10

http://www.panoramio.com/user/

#20 Feb 10, 2013
SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>You ask an invalid question.
What I posted were my own words. Why don't you learn some physics and then some chemistry and biology just to start a dialog.
You use a false name like the ph'd to post lies. Just start with "fossil fuel burning creates pollution."
First I never post with other than Quantummist which I have been using since the days of BBS systems and anyone that was not brain damaged would know exactly who I am in about 5 seconds...

While I am a Engineer by profession (retired) my back ground in physics, biology, chemistry and several other sciences is pretty good...

Specifically again what makes my question invalid? Would it only be invalid if you can invalidate it?

And Fossil fuel burning does pollute... But that has nothing to do with the subject of this thread.... Electric Car Pollute, Windmills Pollute, Solar Panels Pollute, your computer pollutes.... The subject at hand is if Global Weather is caused by Human activities ... Keep up....
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#21 Feb 10, 2013
Quantummist wrote:
<quoted text>
Horsey Puckey Doo Doo...
Then again:
Quantummist wrote:
<quoted text>
So you don't have the ability to debate your religious beliefs rationally and fall to personal attack... I understand , it's a common trait with religious fanatics.....
Read my post above.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weather Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Persistent Drought a Threat to Civilizations - ... 6 hr Jim the Hoax Denier 7
Heavy rains, tornadoes hit northern Missouri 8 hr Zxlsderineom 1
Michelle Grossman - About NBC 10 News Story - W... (Mar '08) 9 hr 2 street 442
NY man denies plotting to aid Islamic State group 13 hr shaggy 1
Houston weathers storm with only minor damage 15 hr That Fart Guy 2
One year after concealed carry, Chicago homicid... 16 hr Here Is One 1
Studies link California's record drought and in... Sat Dan 1
•••

Weather People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••