Brad Pitt donates $100K for gay marriage effort

Oct 31, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WTEN-TV Albany

Brad Pitt posing for portraits during the 65th Cannes Film Festival in Cannes, France, May 23, 2012.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of20

“... from a ...”

Since: Mar 09

GREAT HEIGHT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

Thank you, Mr. Pitt.
Alexanddre

Athens, Greece

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

Bradd Pitt is a co--kcckroach. Women like him because he acts tough and like an a -- hole. In reality he is a garbage who just happens to be famous. He had a good wife but he switched to the first class wh -- re Angelina Jolie who is not very jolie (cheated with her mother's husband at the age of 15, a drug addict by the age of 20, incestual, etc ).

These people, to cover the fact that deep inside they are garbage, they participate in charities. Jolie travels to Afghanistan. Pitt now helps the gay.

I never paid a dime for any of their movies. Saw once one of their movies on DVD (the one in which they play together), I thought what a piece of garbage! We give millions to these people when you have struggling actors, real actors with talent and culture trying to make a living in theathers.

~A~

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

100k? Nice. I ask this though, what is the price of enlightenment?
Dennis

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

Thank you Bradd Pitt ! I know you did not have to be generous but you were anyway. It is refreshing to see someone help someone else. Clearly you are above average when it comes to compassion, equality, and liberty for all. It takes guts to be in the minority when the majority is telling you that you are wrong.
Don't forget...Einstein was ridiculed in the beginning by his peers. He was not afraid to stand up for what he believed.....BRAVO +1
Alexanddre

Athens, Greece

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

Dennis wrote:
Thank you Bradd Pitt ! I know you did not have to be generous but you were anyway. It is refreshing to see someone help someone else. Clearly you are above average when it comes to compassion, equality, and liberty for all. It takes guts to be in the minority when the majority is telling you that you are wrong.
Don't forget...Einstein was ridiculed in the beginning by his peers. He was not afraid to stand up for what he believed.....BRAVO +1
He gave the money, so what Dennis? Besides Einstein was not gay, but you sure as hell are. It's not ok to be gay Dennis.
~A~

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

Alexanddre wrote:
<quoted text>
He gave the money, so what Dennis? Besides Einstein was not gay, but you sure as hell are. It's not ok to be gay Dennis.
~A~
Since the whole Greek culture was founded by Gay Men, you should be a bit more respectful, Moussaka.

You DO know that ALEXANDER was also GAY, don't you? Why do you think they called him THE GREAT?

Palm Springs, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

snyper wrote:
Thank you, Mr. Pitt.
I'll bet his old vile mother's head just exploded.

"Brad, you could have given that money on ME, so I could send it to my lovely hating church!!!"

Palm Springs, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

given that money TO me...see what happens, I did not wash my hands after reading the hater's posts, and caught 'bad grammaritis'.
Alexanddre

Athens, Greece

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>Since the whole Greek culture was founded by Gay Men, you should be a bit more respectful, Moussaka.
You DO know that ALEXANDER was also GAY, don't you? Why do you think they called him THE GREAT?
wrong information, Hollywood made him gay, and Hollywood and Bradd Pitt supports the gay
Uve

Desert Hot Springs, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

Alexanddre wrote:
<quoted text>
wrong information, Hollywood made him gay, and Hollywood and Bradd Pitt supports the gay
Your an idiot..Go read some history books. Alexander the Great was gay, bi-sexual at best. As far as Brad goes, great actor and a good humanitarian ..you know nothing about Hollywood, I live here. Sure he has used people to get where he is, they all do. Geena Davis discovered him in a chicken suit on Santa Monica...I would have dumped the media troll for Angelina too.
Uve

Desert Hot Springs, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

NikkiShae wrote:
100k? Nice. I ask this though, what is the price of enlightenment?
Meditation

Palm Springs, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

Alexanddre wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, I am not wrong and I note you conveniently left out the fact that the best thinkers of the Greek founders WERE gay, or bi at best. Plato, Aristotle, the whole group married for bearing children, bedded their boy friends for true love.

Pliny the Elder? Ever read HIS works? He GLORIED in gay sex. And, he was one of the more brilliant of the guys of that era.
Alexanddre

Athens, Greece

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

Uve wrote:
<quoted text>
Your an idiot..Go read some history books. Alexander the Great was gay, bi-sexual at best. As far as Brad goes, great actor and a good humanitarian ..you know nothing about Hollywood, I live here. Sure he has used people to get where he is, they all do. Geena Davis discovered him in a chicken suit on Santa Monica...I would have dumped the media troll for Angelina too.
Hollywood made him gay in the movie. He conquered half the world, he was wearing a lion's head on his head. I can tell you for sure that he wasn't crying like a sissy boy like in the movie. In any case, Bradd Pitt is a piece of trash, he'd still be trailer trash if it wasnt for all his money. I am not surprised they "discovered" him in a chicken suit in Santa Monica. Angelina is trash as well and vulgar as hell.. Their movies are trash and are only made to appeal to the dumb trash populace which I am sure is abundant where you live. He should give his money not the gay but to real actors trying to make a living. Angelina should stop incest and should apologise to her mother for what she did to her when she was 15. What a piece of trash this woman is!!!

~A~
Alexanddre

Athens, Greece

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>Nope, I am not wrong and I note you conveniently left out the fact that the best thinkers of the Greek founders WERE gay, or bi at best. Plato, Aristotle, the whole group married for bearing children, bedded their boy friends for true love.
Pliny the Elder? Ever read HIS works? He GLORIED in gay sex. And, he was one of the more brilliant of the guys of that era.
It's not OK to be gay Curteese, not at all ok.
Uve

Desert Hot Springs, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

Alexanddre wrote:
<quoted text>
Hollywood made him gay in the movie. He conquered half the world, he was wearing a lion's head on his head. I can tell you for sure that he wasn't crying like a sissy boy like in the movie. In any case, Bradd Pitt is a piece of trash, he'd still be trailer trash if it wasnt for all his money. I am not surprised they "discovered" him in a chicken suit in Santa Monica. Angelina is trash as well and vulgar as hell.. Their movies are trash and are only made to appeal to the dumb trash populace which I am sure is abundant where you live. He should give his money not the gay but to real actors trying to make a living.
Angelina should stop incest and should apologise to her mother for what she did to her when she was 15. What a piece of trash this woman is!!!
~A~
Like I said..your an Idiot..BTW it's NOT ok to be a bigot!
Alexanddre

Athens, Greece

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

Uve wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said..your an Idiot..BTW it's NOT ok to be a bigot!
No you are the idoit, because everything you say is wrong, from your info on Alexander the Great to telling us that Brad Pitt was a "discovery", an actor we should appreciate. Everything I stated is right. I never said anything bigoted on topix. Here again, you are DEAD wrong!!!!!

~A~
Uve

Desert Hot Springs, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

Alexanddre wrote:
<quoted text>
No you are the idoit, because everything you say is wrong, from your info on Alexander the Great to telling us that Brad Pitt was a "discovery", an actor we should appreciate. Everything I stated is right. I never said anything bigoted on topix. Here again, you are DEAD wrong!!!!!
~A~
LOL funny..do some research
Alexanddre

Athens, Greece

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Uve wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL funny..do some research
I did some research.. it didnt say anything about Alexander the Great being gay but he did say something about a guy named Uve from Granada Hills,CA being gay.
Alexanddre

Athens, Greece

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

it said: a real fruit cake and hot even ashamed of it!!!
Uve

Desert Hot Springs, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Alexanddre wrote:
it said: a real fruit cake and hot even ashamed of it!!!
I'll give you..Hot..The rest is bigoted BS.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of20
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••