Philippines vows to defend territory,...

Philippines vows to defend territory, sovereignty

There are 94 comments on the WATE-TV Knoxville story from Jun 11, 2013, titled Philippines vows to defend territory, sovereignty. In it, WATE-TV Knoxville reports that:

The father of the girlfriend of Edward Snowden described the leaker of national secrets as a shy and reserved man with convictions, but said Tuesday he's "still shocked" by the news about him.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WATE-TV Knoxville.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
AZN

Toronto, Canada

#96 Sep 21, 2013
Brain Twister wrote:
<quoted text>
The chinks in the phillippines will be slaughtered soon. We real filipinos have slaughtered over 100.000 chinks since the 15th and 16 century.
If those chinks dont leave the spratleys we real filipinos will be going over there with our small boats and guns and sniper them with our phillippine made guns.
Trash talk from trash pinoy.
AZN

Toronto, Canada

#97 Sep 21, 2013
Brain Twisted wrote:
<quoted text>
We real filipinos are planning to break our record of 100.000 chinks dead and make the worlds record of 1 billion chinks dead!!
You real pinoys can do better by reducing your country's beggar and sex worker population by 100,000 for starters. More would be better and start with yourself.
amcummer

Minneapolis, MN

#98 Sep 21, 2013
AZN wrote:
<quoted text>Bitch, you're the one crying like a girly-boy.
What significant impact do you and the lousy few thousand dollars you spend a year on German and Jap made products make?
I hope the whole world would stop buying playing tainted toys from Chinkna idiot chinky girl.
amcummer

Minneapolis, MN

#99 Sep 21, 2013
AZN wrote:
<quoted text>You real pinoys can do better by reducing your country's beggar and sex worker population by 100,000 for starters. More would be better and start with yourself.
Go home to your country dirty chinky girl have shame you shameless psychopaths.
AZN

Toronto, Canada

#100 Sep 21, 2013
amcummer wrote:
<quoted text> I hope the whole world would stop buying playing tainted toys from Chinkna idiot chinky girl.
the whole world doesn't care about what some pinoy sex worker hopes for.
AZN

Toronto, Canada

#101 Sep 21, 2013
amcummer wrote:
<quoted text> Go home to your country dirty chinky girl have shame you shameless psychopaths.
Are you like the pot calling the kettle black?

It's you Phillipinoys who land up in every other country like shameless beggars.
amcummer

Minneapolis, MN

#102 Sep 21, 2013
AZN wrote:
<quoted text>Are you like the pot calling the kettle black?
It's you Phillipinoys who land up in every other country like shameless beggars.
You are a shameless parasites that get inside a country and form a chink society exclusively but never loyal to your country ofr birth or adapted. You chinks are evil country hopper. Go home to china evil chink.
AZN

Toronto, Canada

#103 Sep 21, 2013
amcummer wrote:
<quoted text> You are a shameless parasites that get inside a country and form a chink society exclusively but never loyal to your country ofr birth or adapted. You chinks are evil country hopper. Go home to china evil chink.
Pinoys are parasites infesting every country like lice on the head of your sex worker mother.
amcummer

Minneapolis, MN

#105 Sep 22, 2013
AZN wrote:
<quoted text>You real pinoys can do better by reducing your country's beggar and sex worker population by 100,000 for starters. More would be better and start with yourself.
Images of chinese protitutes in iraq

bing.com
Andrez Lopez

El Paso, TX

#106 Sep 22, 2013
amcummer wrote:
<quoted text>
bing.com
amcummer:

Quit posting. Quitting does not mean that you lost, on the contrary it means that you smart.
amcummer

Minneapolis, MN

#107 Sep 22, 2013
Andrez Lopez wrote:
<quoted text>
amcummer:
Quit posting. Quitting does not mean that you lost, on the contrary it means that you smart.
I know that too hahahh! I just want to help you guys bury the idiots well okay I'll stay away from the league for now but if you need help I'll be around.
AZN

Toronto, Canada

#108 Sep 22, 2013
amcummer wrote:
<quoted text>
bing.com
You must think everyone is an idiot like yourself.

AussiPino

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#109 Sep 23, 2013
amcummer wrote:
<quoted text> You are a shameless parasites that get inside a country and form a chink society exclusively but never loyal to your country ofr birth or adapted. You chinks are evil country hopper. Go home to china evil chink.
You don't need to get stressed about this. Since you and Brain Twisted are going to open up your new business called 'Fallatio Fantasy Services', you two can help these Chinese men relieve their tensions from their demanding jobs by sucking their pen!ses. You two providing this incredible, fantasy time for these men can help them think more clearly and reconsider the peace movement in order to benefit peace around the Asian region.
Andrez Lopez

El Paso, TX

#110 Sep 23, 2013
amcummer wrote:
<quoted text> I know that too hahahh! I just want to help you guys bury the idiots well okay I'll stay away from the league for now but if you need help I'll be around.
Is it worth the while of being reminded about your mother, sisters and wife all the time?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weather Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Nestl Discovers Water in the Arizona Des... 6 hr Erin 1
News Initial Brexit shock is hurting UK _ but sparin... 17 hr kuda 25
News Hot weather causes horse poop in Throop to burs... Fri Parden Pard 5
News Michelle Grossman - About NBC 10 News Story - W... (Mar '08) Thu Dooshy 779
News Get furnace checked or face a fine (Nov '14) Thu silly rabbit 107
News Hundreds without power in Charlotte following M... Thu CharlottePro 1
News More snow in April than December? That's the ca... Jul 27 snow job 2
More from around the web