Philippines vows to defend territory,...

Philippines vows to defend territory, sovereignty

There are 94 comments on the WATE-TV Knoxville story from Jun 11, 2013, titled Philippines vows to defend territory, sovereignty. In it, WATE-TV Knoxville reports that:

The father of the girlfriend of Edward Snowden described the leaker of national secrets as a shy and reserved man with convictions, but said Tuesday he's "still shocked" by the news about him.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WATE-TV Knoxville.

BaKuteH

Petaling Jaya, Malaysia

#71 Jun 26, 2013
amc wrote:
<quoted text>
so, whats your problem? cant make a simple decision based on the facts?
that's my desicion a big fat NO how come that is not a simple desicion for you, and may i ask you what is your problem instead?
joules

Plano, TX

#72 Jun 26, 2013
BaKuteH wrote:
<quoted text>
no that is wrong in fact we have quiet a number, with atleast 3 of them achieving the world status
Name them.
BaKuteH

Petaling Jaya, Malaysia

#73 Jun 26, 2013
joules wrote:
<quoted text>
Name them.
1 Tze-Meng
2 Chuin Hoong Ronnie
3 Hafizulhelmi

if that makes you happy
joules

Plano, TX

#74 Jun 26, 2013
BaKuteH wrote:
<quoted text>
1 Tze-Meng
2 Chuin Hoong Ronnie
3 Hafizulhelmi
if that makes you happy
These names are not in FIDE's official list of chess grandmasters. Perhaps they are international masters or masters. Check your facts.
Josue Calvo Cebu

Philippines

#76 Aug 9, 2013
The David and Goliath story does not happen everyday. Without U.S. intervention, China's Navy alone can make short works upon our cities and the war will be over in two days the most. lol It is best if we keep our hands out and let Americaa do the talking.
Peaceful and Majestic

San Juan, Philippines

#79 Aug 31, 2013
Everyone why don't you all calm down? I may be a Filipino but seriously? Why is everyone bashing my mother land? Isn't ASEAN a group that tells us that we are all family? We all may have our differences but let us put that aside.

My country may not have the millitary weapons that are needed to fight. But who wants war in the region? I know we don't.

Yes maybe China has historical claims like the 9 dash line and we're fighting with so many nations right now. Yes maybe my county and Malaysia are fighting for Sabah. Yes maybe my country's out of place when it comes to culture and religion.

But our similarities is our history. Our friendship growing for hundreds of years. Our ancestors have known each other for so long and what if in Heaven with our God they are watching us waging war with each other. What do you think they would feel? It is an embarrassment to all nations and our people for fighting with military force than fighting with political agreements.

We should learn from the past that war is not the answer. US VS China???? What is this? Does everyone want them to have a war? Nations choosing sides, the whole world in the midst of chaos. What are you all trying to imply? That you want another World War? So please stop bickering with each other in whose country is the best because we are all the same even thou you dont know it.
Allah Eh

Quezon City, Philippines

#80 Sep 1, 2013
China is the solution to corrupt politicos. They will hang them happily. Filipinos will not fight for these corrupt and inept Piglipinos.
Human at Nature

Fontana, CA

#83 Sep 19, 2013
We are in talks with the Oriental Human Man Woman Girl Boy about the talking agreement. The looking agreement appears to be a wash. The touching agreement.... I mean a little bit.

Human Man Brown Desi Atatarian (Technology Worker) Marwari Hindi English Torrancer Californian American {Raniganjwalay, West Bengali, Indian} Smoker Humanist Taurus Earther (40 years old, 150 pounds, 5'9" tall)

Kanji Tagalog Vietnamese Mandarin Hangul Thai Bahasa
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Richmond, Canada

#84 Sep 19, 2013
Peaceful and Majestic wrote:
Everyone why don't you all calm down? I may be a Filipino but seriously? Why is everyone bashing my mother land? Isn't ASEAN a group that tells us that we are all family? We all may have our differences but let us put that aside.
My country may not have the millitary weapons that are needed to fight. But who wants war in the region? I know we don't.
Yes maybe China has historical claims like the 9 dash line and we're fighting with so many nations right now. Yes maybe my county and Malaysia are fighting for Sabah. Yes maybe my country's out of place when it comes to culture and religion.
But our similarities is our history. Our friendship growing for hundreds of years. Our ancestors have known each other for so long and what if in Heaven with our God they are watching us waging war with each other. What do you think they would feel? It is an embarrassment to all nations and our people for fighting with military force than fighting with political agreements.
We should learn from the past that war is not the answer. US VS China???? What is this? Does everyone want them to have a war? Nations choosing sides, the whole world in the midst of chaos. What are you all trying to imply? That you want another World War? So please stop bickering with each other in whose country is the best because we are all the same even thou you dont know it.
thats because your fellow Filipino posters boast about their military power but then expect America to come save them...

they boast about the economic power of the Philippines when its is the billions in OFW remittances that keep the economy afloat

they blame others for being corrupt and greedy living in a great democracy... when we know most will take money to vote for a corrupt politician
amcummer

Minneapolis, MN

#85 Sep 20, 2013
Almonte said, “To deal with China, we have to deal with ourselves. We have to be a worthy friend but if there’s anyone who wants to make an enemy of us, we should be a worthy enemy,” That's the only way to go sir. Fack the chinks if they stick their dirty hands on the sovereignty.
AZN

Toronto, Canada

#86 Sep 21, 2013
The weakling Pinoys can barely manage to hold off Moro muslim insurgents in the southern Phillipines and they dream of challenging China.

Aquino must think of himself as Uncle Sam's favourite bitch-boy.
AZN

Toronto, Canada

#87 Sep 21, 2013
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE wrote:
<quoted text>
thats because your fellow Filipino posters boast about their military power but then expect America to come save them...
they boast about the economic power of the Philippines when its is the billions in OFW remittances that keep the economy afloat
A significant amount of this foreign remittance is being sent home by Fillipinos working in Hong Kong and the booming cities of China.

Fillipinos are ungrateful beggars.
amcummer

Minneapolis, MN

#88 Sep 21, 2013
AZN wrote:
<quoted text>A significant amount of this foreign remittance is being sent home by Fillipinos working in Hong Kong and the booming cities of China.
Fillipinos are ungrateful beggars.
So just because the pinoys sends home some remittances fro hog kong that means they are not going to fight china's aggression? Doesn't the pinoys work and earned their meager pay and hongkong prosper because of the help of the pinoys? You gaddim chinks are idiots.
AZN

Toronto, Canada

#89 Sep 21, 2013
amcummer wrote:
<quoted text> So just because the pinoys sends home some remittances fro hog kong that means they are not going to fight china's aggression? Doesn't the pinoys work and earned their meager pay and hongkong prosper because of the help of the pinoys? You gaddim chinks are idiots.
Those ""some remittances"" you speak off convert into a whole lotta pesos for your pauper country.

Of course it would matter. Your beggar ass country would see a sharp dip in it's so called fast economic growth with the decrease in money orders being sent from abroad.

And good luck to your pathetic pinoy army in fighting China. Provided they survive the fight with Abu-Sayaf and other Moro insurgents.
AZN

Toronto, Canada

#90 Sep 21, 2013
amcummer wrote:
<quoted text> So just because the pinoys sends home some remittances fro hog kong that means they are not going to fight china's aggression? Doesn't the pinoys work and earned their meager pay and hongkong prosper because of the help of the pinoys? You gaddim chinks are idiots.
It is the industry of the Chinese that makes HK prosper. Not the cheap labour of the pinoys. Pinoys can be easily replaced by Indonesians, Indians etc.

Perhaps you haven't heard that HK is now considering getting maids from Bangladesh. That means less money orders for you starving ass pinoys.

Which proves who the real idiots are.
amcummer

Minneapolis, MN

#91 Sep 21, 2013
AZN wrote:
<quoted text>It is the industry of the Chinese that makes HK prosper. Not the cheap labour of the pinoys. Pinoys can be easily replaced by Indonesians, Indians etc.
Perhaps you haven't heard that HK is now considering getting maids from Bangladesh. That means less money orders for you starving ass pinoys.
b You chinks are never important to me all I have been buying were German made and Japanese made I trash chinks products. And shut up chinky girl.
Brain Twister

Surrey, Canada

#92 Sep 21, 2013
AZN wrote:
<quoted text>It is the industry of the Chinese that makes HK prosper. Not the cheap labour of the pinoys. Pinoys can be easily replaced by Indonesians, Indians etc.
The chinks in the phillippines will be slaughtered soon. We real filipinos have slaughtered over 100.000 chinks since the 15th and 16 century.

If those chinks dont leave the spratleys we real filipinos will be going over there with our small boats and guns and sniper them with our phillippine made guns.
killoy

Singapore, Singapore

#93 Sep 21, 2013
Brain Twister wrote:
<quoted text>
The chinks in the phillippines will be slaughtered soon. We real filipinos have slaughtered over 100.000 chinks since the 15th and 16 century.
If those chinks dont leave the spratleys we real filipinos will be going over there with our small boats and guns and sniper them with our phillippine made guns.
what about nur misuari and his goons?
Brain Twister

Surrey, Canada

#94 Sep 21, 2013
killoy wrote:
<quoted text>
what about nur misuari and his goons?
We real filipinos are planning to break our record of 100.000 chinks dead and make the worlds record of 1 billion chinks dead!!
AZN

Toronto, Canada

#95 Sep 21, 2013
amcummer wrote:
<quoted text>b You chinks are never important to me all I have been buying were German made and Japanese made I trash chinks products. And shut up chinky girl.
Bitch, you're the one crying like a girly-boy.

What significant impact do you and the lousy few thousand dollars you spend a year on German and Jap made products make?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weather Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Global warming made Paris floods far more likel... (Jun '16) 1 hr Fuggleton 151
News Get ready for our next heat wave 15 hr BPT 1
News With Wind, Heat in Forecast, Crews Scramble to ... 19 hr Anonymous 2
News What are the chances? Tropical Storms Don, Hila... Wed anonymous 2
News Homes near 2 NY prisons hit by sewage overflows... Tue needstoknow 1
News Get furnace checked or face a fine (Nov '14) Tue weaponX 143
News Michelle Grossman - About NBC 10 News Story - W... (Mar '08) Jul 16 MickMan 902
More from around the web