Songkhla under water for the second time

Songkhla under water for the second time

There are 2 comments on the The Nation story from Jan 13, 2012, titled Songkhla under water for the second time. In it, The Nation reports that:

Up to a hundred households along a canal in Songkhla's Hat Yai district have been inundated by a second round of flooding this year.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Nation.

Voorhees, NJ

#1 Mar 8, 2012
I am looking for a friend of mine who works at the Sathingprawittaya School, her name is Ms. Cabilis.
Lolit, if you can please contact me at
Your friends at MSS are worried, praying for your safety and the safety of your students.
Lolit Cabilis

Hat Yai, Thailand

#2 Jan 9, 2013
I just saw this post now, thank you very much Mary for your prayers. My co-workers, students and myself have been safe because of your prayers. Godbless :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weather Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Michelle Grossman - About NBC 10 News Story - W... (Mar '08) 19 hr Dooshy 949
News FEMA's response to Hurricane Maria won't get in... Fri Fundie Fatwass De... 1
News Inside The Herald - If a community is only wort... (Jan '08) Mar 16 Cross Country che... 60
News CBS says work needed on Daniels interview Mar 16 kyman 1
News Cleanup, power restoration begin after 3rd nor'... Mar 15 dafuq 1
News Cold temps create potholes Mar 15 DeDominicis 8
News Winter weather advisory canceled, snow still fa... Mar 15 #RachelsGonnaRach 1