How to fix a case of the wrinkles
Travelers: You might think you're a true packing professional, but even pros get a case of the wrinkles now and then.Read more
Since: Jan 13
#1 Mar 13, 2013
Try some easy and effective home remedies that will helps you to remove wrinkles easily.
• Massage with ripe papaya or lemon juice all over your skin to help get rid of wrinkles.
• Massage with some wrinkle cream which contain natural ingredients.
• Applying the juice of pineapple over the face will reduce the wrinkles. Allow this juice to dry on your face for about 15 to 20 minutes and then wash it off.
• Drinking one teaspoon of ginger by mixing some honey in it will make your skin glow and will delay the formation of wrinkles too.
• Every night before going for sleeping, apply coconut oil or olive oil all over the body including face.
• Mash 2 bananas till they form thick paste. Massage the face particularly the area with wrinkles. Relax for 20 minutes before rinsing the banana off with warm followed by cold water.
Since: Jan 13
#2 Mar 15, 2013
Here are some natural ways to remove wrinkles.
•Lemon Juice: Massage lemon juice all over your skin to help get rid of wrinkles. The juice works as a deep cleansing agent and astringent and may help keep the skin clean and taut.
•Cabbage Juice: An ancient home remedy for the removal of wrinkles, cabbage juice should be massaged over the facial skin and left to dry. After the juice dries, rinse it off with warm water. Cabbage juice is believed to help tighten up facial muscles.
•Rose Water: Another anti-aging treatment is the application of a face pack made up of rose water, honey and turmeric. Use this mixture to exfoliate the skin and remove dead skin and prevent wrinkles.
#3 Mar 18, 2013
Try a good skincare forum to get the best answers.
I use www.beautysnug.com
It gives advice on cosmetic surgery and skincare.
Add your comments below
|Michelle Grossman - About NBC 10 News Story - W... (Mar '08)||24 min||Bobby||624|
|Senate to hold hearing on improving weather for...||4 hr||tom wingo||2|
|Jim Hemig: To protect and serve||4 hr||Ted||1|
|Flood damage minimal (Feb '09)||13 hr||Alan Algar 1 CVC rep||8|
|CVC warning about potential flooding||13 hr||other kinds of fun||1|
|Wounded Veterans Roll into College Station Sunday||16 hr||Fart||2|
|A look at California's drought||Sun||the Fear tator||4|
Find what you want!
Search Weather Forum Now
Copyright © 2015 Topix LLC