Cholera outbreak in Cuba not keeping Canadian travellers at home

Jan 18, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Cape Breton Post

Authorities in Cuba are acknowledging a spate of new cholera cases in the capital, but the outbreak doesn't seem to be keeping Canadians away.

Comments
1 - 9 of 9 Comments Last updated Jan 19, 2013
Mel

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

A Canadian

Duluth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

I respect my children life and mine!I won't be vacationing in Cuba anymore!
Laura

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Marie en Miami

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

A Canadian wrote:
I respect my children life and mine!I won't be vacationing in Cuba anymore!
If you respect them than avoid Cuban run Miami where shootings are close to daily and more killings than you will probably ever see in Cuba.

“Abbiamo Vinto”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Marie en Miami wrote:
<quoted text>
CANUKS DYING OF CHOLERA IN CUBA...DVMB FVCKS!
Exactly!
Don from Canada

Sudbury, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Perhaps the editors of Babalu Blog didn't have the opportunity,(or the interest), to read this post and print it in their paper. This doesn't surprise me in the least, because it actually explains the truth, regarding the cholera outbreak in Cuba. It actually comments on the controls that have been implemented by the Cuban Government, and the B.B., can't put their usual derogatory spin on the facts, in this case. Way to go Castro Boys. A good job, well done!
Don from Canada

Sudbury, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Read the full article in the "Cape Breton Post", folks, not just the Miami-Cuban-Batista-Maffia's comments above. They are still upset that the Castro Boys were smart enough to kick them out of Cuba after the revolution. They will say, or do, anything, to impair the advancement of Cuba. They don't realize that they are actually hurting their fellow-Cuban Citizens', NOT the Cuban Government itself!
Compassionate One

Newton, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Don from Canada wrote:
CHOLERA IS ALL OVER CUBA!
so they say!
Cherokee

Duluth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Don from Canada wrote:
Read the full article in the "Cape Breton Post", folks, not just the Miami-Cuban-Batista-Maffia's comments above. They are still upset that the Castro Boys were smart enough to kick them out of Cuba after the revolution. They will say, or do, anything, to impair the advancement of Cuba. They don't realize that they are actually hurting their fellow-Cuban Citizens', NOT the Cuban Government itself!
Not matter hiw you put it,the Castros dictatorhip try to hide the truth about the cholera FOR WEEKS!THANKS TO BABALU MANY LIVES WERE SAVED!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weather Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The resurrection of Nhieu Loc-Thi Nghe: How HCM... 5 hr oriental long dick 1
Global warming risks being irreversible, draft ... 13 hr SpaceBlues 4
Southwest U. S. may face 'megadrought' this cen... 13 hr SpaceBlues 5
James Holt 15 hr Well 2
Uganda to appeal anti-gay law annulment 18 hr Duncan 5
Dairy Farmer Says Drought Could Spell End To Pr... (Aug '06) 19 hr Liberal forever 7
Should men wear pantyhose for warmth? It's not ... (Jan '09) 21 hr Sandy2915 215
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Weather People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••